Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 25, 2020, 02:20:02 AM

Author Topic: When Umm Hani Requested Allah's Apostle to...  (Read 24 times)

• Reputation Power: 180
  • Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!
When Umm Hani Requested Allah's Apostle to...
« on: February 08, 2020, 09:04:20 PM »
 :salam:
  Sayyada Umm Hani, may Allah be pleased with her, said:--

"The Messenger of Allah passed by me one day and I said, 'Ya Rasulullah, I am old and weak, so command me something I can do sitting.' He said, 'Say:--

'SUBHANALLAH [Glory be to Allah] 100 times: It is equal to 100 slaves of the descendants of Isma'il you set free.

Say: 'ALHAMDU-LILLAH  [Praise be to Allah] 100 times: it is equal to horses saddled and bridled and ridden in the Way of Allah.

Say: 'ALLAHU AKBAR [Allah is the Greatest] 100 times: it is equal to 100 camels garlanded and facing qibla.

Say: 'LA-ILAHA ILLALLAHU [There is no god but Allah] 100 times: (I think he said) It fills up what is between Heaven and Earth. On that day, no one will have a better action than that which will be presented for you, unless he brings the like of what you bring."
                                                                                                                       (Ahmad, at-Tabarani, al-Baihaqi).

May Allah Ta'ala Help us, to be among those doing this Zikr everyday...regularly..ameen.