Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 13, 2019, 12:18:52 PM

Author Topic: Amazing Hadith.  (Read 181 times)

• Reputation Power: 180
  • Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!
Amazing Hadith.
« on: August 30, 2019, 12:42:24 PM »
  :salam:

Says Allah, Tabaraka Wa Ta'ala, in a Hadith-Qudsi:--

"ANA JALEESUN MAN ZAKARANEE... I Sit With Him Who Remembers Me." (Ahmad, Baihaqi)

Allah Ta'ala is not sitting with you in the physical sense, but will dress you with His Beautiful Names and Attributes... such that on the Day of Judgement, when you appear with those dresses similar to the shining sun or moon, everyone will look at you and be amazed. As Sheikh Suhurwardi, may Allah be Merciful to him, related that the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said, relating Allah's words in another Hadith-Qudsi:--

"If My Remembrance overtook My Servant and his desire to remember Me overtook him,
     I will make all his pleasure and all his concerns in My Remembrance"... meaning that in such a situation, one will not have any sweetness except Allah's Remembrance (Zikrullah)... leading to intensive Love of the Creator.
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 1884
  • Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!
Re: Amazing Hadith.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 05:49:36 AM »
 :ws:

:jazakallah:  for sharing
My Father is greater than I.  Bible, John 14:28

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God ...( 4: 172 )

prepared by faith :)

recitation: http://quran.jalisi.com