Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2019, 06:18:51 AM

Author Topic: Modesty.  (Read 86 times)

• Reputation Power: 178
  • Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!
Modesty.
« on: April 04, 2019, 04:31:09 AM »
  :salam:

The Noble Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said:--

"The thing which has obscenity will be spoilt bi it and the thing
   which has modesty will be beautified by it." (Tirmidhi).

Nothing touches our hearts more profoundly than our blessed Prophet Muhammad's exemplary humbleness!

- Allah gave him all Divine Wisdom but very often, he prayed to his Lord, 'Rabbi Zidni Ilman... My Lord, give me more knowledge'.

- He was an unlettered Prophet, but all people learned from him, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam.

- He slept on the floor... on a mattress of straw, but he was the Prince of the Universe.

- He put himself in rows with ordinary people, but he carried all the wealth of his Lord in his breast.

- All creation praises him, but he called himself Allah's Servant.

- During the battle of Uhud, his companions requested the Prophet to invoke Allahs curse on the enemy. Although his face was bleeding,
                                                            he prayed for forgiveness: 'Oh Allah, forgive my people for they do not know.'

ALLAHUMMA  SALLI ALA SAYYADINA  MUHAMMAD ANNABIYY 'UMMIYY... WA ALAA  AHLIHI, WA SAHBIBHI, WASALLIM.