Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 08:29:50 AM

Author Topic: Uniqueness of Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam.  (Read 204 times)

• Reputation Power: 170
  • Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!
Uniqueness of Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam.
« on: August 18, 2017, 05:47:28 PM »
  :salam:
 All misconceptions about/on the Last Messenger of Allah, Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam from whatever quarters are what they are... m-i-s-c-o-n-c-e-p-t-i-o-s  and will end up being null and void in terms of supposed tarnishing of his good image. The Noble Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, is indeed the most unique creation of the Creator; there is NONE like him and there will NEVER be.

There are numerous qualities that make him unique and are exclusive to him... see 48 of them in the attached file, from Sayyadi Jalaludden Suyuti. Of course, these unique qualities only make us love and respect the Prophet even more, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam.

Related to this is another file, titled ''The Knowledge Of a Nabi'', from Mufti Ahmad Khan Qadri. It dwells on Knowledge of a Nabi... being not the ordinary knowledge of/on HALAL, HARAM, SHARI'A. Besides this, this particular knowledge also entails News or Information of Allah's Kingdom in the Heavens and the Unseen World.. and Ilm-Ghayb. And you know that our Prophet, alaihis-Salaat Was-Salaam, is the Master of Ilm-Ghayb. I suggest you open this file for a feel of this type of Knowledge... you will be glad you did.

Best Regards.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 05:49:15 PM by Abu Hafsat »