Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 08:30:58 AM

Author Topic: Tips From The Qur'an.  (Read 275 times)

• Reputation Power: 170
  • Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!
Tips From The Qur'an.
« on: August 14, 2017, 11:08:03 AM »
  :salam:

It is my pleasure to share with you the following 5 tips from the Holy Qur'an; they certainly could boost our moral/resolve to live our lives in accordance with the Shari'a, as Muslims who believe in Allah, His Prophets and the Last Day. These laudable tips are:--

(1) Always speak the Truth. Shun words that are deceitful and ostentatious (22:30)

(2) Do not verge upon any immodesty or lewdness whether surreptitious or overt (6:151)

(3) When you hear something malicious about someone, keep a favorable view about him/her
       until you attain full knowledge about the matter. (24:12)

(4) Avoid suspicion and guesswork. Suspicion and guesswork might deplete your communal energy (49:12)

(5) Keep your gazes lowered devoid of any lecherous leers and salacious stares (24:30-31, 40:19)

Best Wishes.
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 1844
  • Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!
Re: Tips From The Qur'an.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 04:40:40 PM »
:ws:

:jazakallah:
My Father is greater than I.  Bible, John 14:28

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God ...( 4: 172 )

prepared by faith :)

recitation: http://quran.jalisi.com