Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 17, 2017, 04:53:12 AM

Author Topic: And Muhammad Is His Messenger..  (Read 320 times)

• Reputation Power: 169
  • Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!
And Muhammad Is His Messenger..
« on: May 19, 2017, 12:04:16 PM »
  :salam:

Sayyadi Hassan al-Basri, Rahimahullah, relates that a group of individuals claimed to love Allah, Tabaraka Wa Ta'ala. So, Allah tested their love by revealing the Ayat:--

"SAY, IF YOU LOVE ALLAH, THEN FOLLOW ME AND ALLA WILL LOVE YOU AND FORGIVE YOU
      YOUR SINS". (3:31)

Sayyadi Junaid al-Baghdadi, Rahimahullah, said: "No one has reached Allah except through Allah. And the path to reaching Allah is following the chosen one, al-Mustafa, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam. Here, reaching Allah means attaining a state in which Allah is pleased with one.

It is based on this perspective that the Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said: "All of my Ummah will enter Paradise except those who refuse." It was asked: "O Messenger of Allah, who refuses?" He said, "Whoever obeys me will enter Heaven. Whoever disobeys me has refused." [ Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 6]
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 1839
  • Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!
Re: And Muhammad Is His Messenger..
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 01:35:54 PM »
:sl:

:jazakallah:  for sharing
My Father is greater than I.  Bible, John 14:28

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God ...( 4: 172 )

prepared by faith :)

recitation: http://quran.jalisi.com