Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 26, 2019, 04:46:18 PM

Author Topic: Something On 'Isra'i and Me'iraj.  (Read 1153 times)

• Reputation Power: 177
  • Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!Abu Hafsat is awe-inspiring!
Something On 'Isra'i and Me'iraj.
« on: March 07, 2016, 02:57:12 PM »
 As-Salaam alaikum,
You are aware that the First Ayat of Surat 'Isra (17:1) and Ayats 13-18 0f Surat Najm (53:13/18) of the Holy Qur'an all spoke about that famous Night Journey to the Heavens embarked upon by the Noble Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam. Find hereby attached a brief account of the event ( 'Isra and Me'iraj ) by Sheikh Ahmad Abdur-Rashid..and see how the corridors of Time and Space were traversed in one one Night.

Also attached is the Sheikh's account on the Noble Apostle, Peace be upon him, being a manifestation of pre-eternal Light that came before creation was started... an initial Light from the Divine Presence... indicating the super eminent spiritual position of Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam. Find the time to examine both files and see the deep knowledge contained therein.

Many Regards.
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 1875
  • Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!
Re: Something On 'Isra'i and Me'iraj.
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 04:27:32 PM »
 :ws:

will  try  to  read   :inshallah:
My Father is greater than I.  Bible, John 14:28

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God ...( 4: 172 )

prepared by faith :)

recitation: http://quran.jalisi.com