Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2018, 10:55:07 AM

Author Topic: Fundamentals/Knowledge  (Read 1495 times)

• Reputation Power: 302
  • hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Allah is ONE!!!
Fundamentals/Knowledge
« on: January 12, 2014, 12:46:34 AM »
Assalaamu'alaykum,

KNOWLEDGE is an important part of a Muslim's life and livelihood.  One cannot move forward without equipping themselves with the basic fundamentals of knowledge. 

:hope:  hope

What Every Muslim Should Know:

1.  Knowledge--that is knowing Allah, His Prophet, and the religion of Islam with textual proofs.

2. Application of this knowledge.  Meaning Allah ALONE is the only one worthy of worship.  He is the only Creator upon who all creatures depend on their subsistence.  The Divine Attributes an Names can never be applied to His creatures.  Allah is the Exalted.

3.  Preaching knowledge.

4. Enduring Patience while observing all acts of worship and refraining from all acts of disobedience.

I bear witness that Allah is the only One Worthy of worship and Mohammad sallaAllahu 'alayhi wa sellem is the Servant and Messenger of Allah.
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 1868
  • Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!
Re: Fundamentals/Knowledge
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 04:00:47 PM »
 :salam:

Knowledge is an ocean that has no coast, you keep swimming until the day you die.

~ Mufti Ismail Menk
My Father is greater than I.  Bible, John 14:28

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God ...( 4: 172 )

prepared by faith :)

recitation: http://quran.jalisi.com
  • Global Moderator
  • Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 03:41:14 PM »

Ilmis that asset which not only increases one’s knowledge and respect in his community, but it also makes his heart pure and keeps it protected from evils. It also teaches the heart and soul to live according to the commands of Allah Taa’la.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2016, 03:57:08 PM »

You do not act according to the knowledgethat you have already attained, then why are you desirous of more knowledge?...(Hazrat Sirri Saqti ra)