Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2018, 02:34:17 AM

Author Topic: In the eyes of allah am i still married.  (Read 1341 times)

• Reputation Power: 0
  • barry.robe has no influence.
In the eyes of allah am i still married.
« on: May 17, 2012, 01:59:23 PM »
as-salamu alakum,
I have been married now for 11 yrs to an Indonesian girl, I'm British and a Muslim. My wife has been unfaithful twice and became Hamil by an other man then had an abortion, I forgave her because I love her but she has again run away and don't know where she is, so I would like to know if we are still married under Islamic law?
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 1860
  • Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!
Re: In the eyes of allah am i still married.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 03:57:17 PM »
:ws:

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry  to know  about  ur problem  bro.

To my  best  of knowledge , yes , you  2  are still married.  Zina is haram  and  one of the most  major sins.  Still  committing this  sin  does  not  automatically break  the marriage  relationship.

And  Allah Knows Best.

Did  u ask  ur wife  why  she  does not want to live  with u ?  Why  she is not divorcing  u  or  why  u  want to  keep the relationship ?  It  is clear that  she is not happy with u .  So , let  her marry  another  man  in a legal way .      And  u may  try  to find a pious  partner .    May  Allah  bless  u  and  compensate  u with   good.

keep praying to Allah  and  have patience .  Also talk  to a  Mufti  .  Does  her parents know  about     her activities ?   

May  Allah  guide  ur wife  , Ameen.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 03:59:49 PM by Muslim Woman »
My Father is greater than I.  Bible, John 14:28

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God ...( 4: 172 )

prepared by faith :)

recitation: http://quran.jalisi.com
  • Reputation Power: 228
  • graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!
  • Mood: Silly
    Silly
Re: In the eyes of allah am i still married.
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 06:46:37 PM »
May ALLAH  reward u with a better wife !!!

:ggirl:
There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship........
Real eyes realize real lies
always be kind & gentle , never b rude to all, if u will b kind & gentle then u will b loved by all
Life is an Ice Cream ,Enjoy It before it Melts, life is a game ,Play it, Life is a Prize, Win It