Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 17, 2017, 04:54:44 AM

Author Topic: REVIVE A SUNNAH  (Read 31317 times)

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 1839
  • Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!
Re: REVIVE A SUNNAH
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2012, 05:01:27 PM »
 :salam:

Prophet Muhammad (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) gave us a simple formula to be the best:

"The best amongst you is the one who learns the Qur'an and teaches it." [Bukhari : Book 6 : Volume 61 : Hadith 545]

So go ahead, learn and teach the Qur'an, and make yourself among the best of Muslims, Insha'Allah. ♥

My Father is greater than I.  Bible, John 14:28

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God ...( 4: 172 )

prepared by faith :)

recitation: http://quran.jalisi.com
  • Global Moderator
  • Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2012, 04:24:32 PM »

"PRAY FOR YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS BEHIND THEIR BACK" ✦

Abu Darda (رضي الله عنه) reported: The Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said,

“There is no Muslim servant who supplicates for his brother behind his back except that the Angel says, ‘and for you the same.’”

[Sahih Muslim, Book 035, Number 6588]

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2012, 02:58:33 PM »

DON'T DELAY GIVING IN CHARITY" ✦The Prophet Muhammad (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) once had several coins that he asked his wife to distribute in charity. But due to the Prophet's illness at the time, she did not have an opportunity to give out the coins. When the Prophet learned of this, he asked for the coins, placed them in his hand, and then said: "What would God's Prophet think if he were to meet God, who is Great and Glorious, while (still) possessing these?" [Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 586]The Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) also said: "Give charity without delay, for it stands in the way of calamity." [Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 589]

• Reputation Power: 264
  • Sumayya is awe-inspiring!Sumayya is awe-inspiring!Sumayya is awe-inspiring!Sumayya is awe-inspiring!Sumayya is awe-inspiring!Sumayya is awe-inspiring!Sumayya is awe-inspiring!Sumayya is awe-inspiring!Sumayya is awe-inspiring!Sumayya is awe-inspiring!Sumayya is awe-inspiring!Sumayya is awe-inspiring!
  • Mood: Exhausted
    Exhausted
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2012, 05:25:48 PM »
 :salam: ,

very good posts sis.. Jazakhallahu khairan for sharing .. :)
Laa hawla wala quwwata illa billah. (There is no power or strength except by the will of Allah.)
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2012, 02:02:10 AM »

glad  u read & liked :)

"DO NOT COMMIT FRAUD WHEN BUYING OR SELLING"

✦Ibn Umar (radiyAllaahu 'anhu) reported: A man mentioned to the Messenger of Allah (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) that he was deceived in a business transaction, so he (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said, “When you enter into a transaction, buying or selling, say: there should be no deception.”

[Sahih Muslim, Book 10, Number 3663]

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2012, 04:53:04 PM »

WORK FOR YOUR PROVISION LIKE THE BIRDS DO" ✦

If Muslims work for their provision like the birds do, then Allah will provide. ♥

Umar ibn Al-Khattab (radiyAllaahu 'anhu) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said, “If you were to rely upon Allah with reliance due to Him, then He would provide for you just as He provides for the birds. They go out in the morning with empty stomachs but return full.”

[Sunan At-Tirmidhi, Book of Asceticism, Number 2344, Sahih]

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2012, 02:40:30 AM »

DO NOT CALL 'SLAVE' TO THE SERVANT, 'LORD' TO THE LEADER" ✦

No servant should be called “Slave” and no leader should be called “Lord”

Abu Huraira (radiyAllaahu 'anhu) reported: The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم said:

“None of you should say, “My slave” for all of you are the slaves of Allah. Rather, you should say, “My boy.” And the servant should not say, “My Lord” but rather he should say, “My leader.””

[Sahih Muslim, Book 27, Number 5592]

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2012, 08:47:41 AM »

REVIVE A SUNNAH ⇨ "THE CORRECT WAY TO SEEK THE PROPHET'S INTERCESSION ON JUDGEMENT DAY" ✦

Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah (radiyAllaahu 'anhu): The Messenger of Allah (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said: “Whoever says after hearing the call to prayer:

“O Allah! Lord of this perfect call and established prayer! Give Muhammad the means of approach and favor, and raise him to the praiseworthy status which You promised for him,”

اللَّهُمَّ رَبَّ هَذِهِ الدَّعْوَةِ التَّامَّةِ وَالصَّلاَةِ الْقَائِمَةِ آتِ مُحَمَّدًا الْوَسِيلَةَ وَالْفَضِيلَةَ وَابْعَثْهُ مَقَامًا مَحْمُودًا الَّذِي وَعَدْتَهُ، حَلَّتْ لَهُ شَفَاعَتِي يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ

then my intercession will be allowed for him on the Day of Resurrection."

[Sahih Bukhari, Book 11, Number 588]

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2012, 03:25:39 PM »

"DO NOT SCARE OTHER PEOPLE EVEN AS A JOKE"

Abdur-Rahman ibn Abu Lailan (radiyAllaahu 'anhu) said: The companions of Muhammad (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) told us they were travelling with the Prophet.One man fell asleep and some of them took his rope (as a joke), then he panicked.

So the Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said, “It is not lawful for a Muslim to frighten another Muslim.”[Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 40, Number 5004
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 03:27:39 PM by Muslim Woman »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2012, 05:55:35 PM »

"WEARING WHITE COLOR CLOTHES" ✦

It is preferred to wear the color white, as it is pure and clean.

Samurah ibn Jundab (radiyAllaahu 'anhu) reported: The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, “Clothe yourselves in white, for indeed it is cleaner and more pure; and shroud your dead in it.”

[Sunan At-Tirmidhi, Book 41, Number 2810, Grade: Sahih]

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2012, 05:22:58 PM »

Supplicate with conviction that ALLAH will answer you" ✦

Anas (radiyAllaahu 'anhu) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said: “When one of you performs supplication, he should supplicate with conviction and should not say: O Allah, confer upon me if You wish, for there is none to compel Allah.”

[Sahih Muslim, Book 35, Number 6477]

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2012, 05:01:30 PM »

REVIVE A SUNNAH⇨"LOVE FOR THE PEOPLE WHAT YOU LOVE FOR YOURSELF"✦

Anas (رضى الله عنه) narrated: The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said,

“No one truly believes until he loves for the people what he loves for himself.”

[Musnad Imam Ahmad, Number 13463]

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2012, 04:36:19 PM »

DUA'A (SUPPLICATION) TO OFFER TAHAJJUD PRAYER" ✦

Narrated Ibn Abbas (radiyAllaahu 'anhu): When the Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) got up at night to offer the Tahajjud prayer, he used to say:

اللَّهُمَّ لَكَ الْحَمْدُ أَنْتَ قَيِّمُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ

وَمَنْ فِيهِنَّ وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ لَكَ مُلْكُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ

وَمَنْ فِيهِنَّ وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ أَنْتَ نُورُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ

وَمَنْ فِيهِنَّ وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ أَنْتَ مَلِكُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ

وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ أَنْتَ الْحَقُّ وَوَعْدُكَ الْحَقُّ وَلِقَاؤُكَ حَقٌّ

وَقَوْلُكَ حَقٌّ وَالْجَنَّةُ حَقٌّ وَالنَّارُ حَقٌّ وَالنَّبِيُّونَ حَقٌّ

وَمُحَمَّدٌ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ حَقٌّ وَالسَّاعَةُ حَقٌّ

اللَّهُمَّ لَكَ أَسْلَمْتُ وَبِكَ آمَنْتُ وَعَلَيْكَ تَوَكَّلْتُ

وَإِلَيْكَ أَنَبْتُ وَبِكَ خَاصَمْتُ وَإِلَيْكَ حَاكَمْتُ

فَاغْفِرْ لِي مَا قَدَّمْتُ وَمَا أَخَّرْتُ وَمَا أَسْرَرْتُ وَمَا أَعْلَنْتُ

أَنْتَ الْمُقَدِّمُ وَأَنْتَ الْمُؤَخِّرُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ أَوْ لَا إِلَهَ غَيْرُكَ

Allahumma lakal-hamd. Anta qaiyimus-samawati wal-ard wa man fihinna. Walakal-hamd, Laka mulkus-samawati wal-ard wa man fihinna. Walakal-hamd, anta nurus-samawati wal-ard. Walakalhamd, anta-l-haq wa wa'duka-l-haq, wa liqa'uka Haq, wa qualuka Haq, wal-jannatu Han wan-naru Haq wannabiyuna Haq. Wa Muhammadun, sallal-lahu'alaihi wasallam, Haq, was-sa'atu Haq. Allahumma aslamtu Laka wabika amantu, wa 'Alaika tawakkaltu, wa ilaika anabtu wa bika khasamtu, wa ilaika hakamtu faghfir li ma qaddamtu wama akh-khartu wama as-rartu wama'a lantu, anta-l-muqaddim wa anta-l-mu akh-khir, la ilaha illa anta (or la ilaha ghairuka).

(O Allah! All the praises are for you, You are the Holder of the Heavens and the Earth, And whatever is in them. All the praises are for You; You have the possession of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. All the praises are for You; You are the Light of the Heavens and the Earth And all the praises are for You; You are the King of the Heavens and the Earth; And all the praises are for You; You are the Truth and Your Promise is the truth, And to meet You is true, Your Word is the truth And Paradise is true And Hell is true And all the Prophets (Peace be upon them) are true; And Muhammad is true, And the Day of Resurrection is true. O Allah ! I surrender (my will) to You; I believe in You and depend on You. And repent to You, And with Your help I argue (with my opponents, the non-believers) And I take You as a judge (to judge between us). Please forgive me my previous And future sins; And whatever I concealed or revealed And You are the One who make (some people) forward And (some) backward. There is none to be worshipped but you.

Sufyan said that 'Abdul Karim Abu Umaiya added to the above, 'Wala haula Wala quwata illa billah' (There is neither might nor power except with Allah).

[Sahih Bukhari Book 2, Vol 21, No. 221]

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2012, 06:27:57 PM »

BE LIKE A FRESH TENDER PLANT" ✦

Narrated Abu Huraira (radiyAllaahu 'anhu) that Allah's Apostle (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said,

"The example of a believer is that of a fresh tender plant; from whatever direction the wind comes, it bends it, but when the wind becomes quiet, it becomes straight again.

Similarly, a believer is afflicted with calamities (but he remains patient till Allah removes his difficulties.) And an impious wicked person is like a pine tree which keeps hard and straight till Allah cuts (breaks) it down when He wishes."

(See Hadith No. 558, Vol. 9.)

[Bukhari: Book 7 Volume 70 Hadith 547]

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2012, 06:08:29 PM »

Ramadan is only few days to go, Insha'Allaah!

Revive all aspects of the Sunnah this Ramadan, i.e.:
1. Read Qur'an (with understanding)
2. Delay the suhoor & hasten the iftaar
3. Be Generous to people
4. Use Siwaak
5. Shake hands when greeting people (not with non-mahram)
6. Seek forgiveness
7. Spending on charity
8. Take advantage of the accepted hour of prayer
9. etc. (Visit http://on.iloveallaah.com/jthxo for other Sunnahs!)

Annas (RadiyAllaahu 'Anhu) reports Rasulullah (SallAllaahu Alaihi Wasallam) advised, “Whoever cherishes my Sunnah, indeed he cherishes me & whoever loves me will be with me in Jannah.” [Tirmidhi: 2678]