Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2018, 11:52:20 AM

Author Topic: REVIVE A SUNNAH  (Read 44989 times)

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 1865
  • Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!
Re: REVIVE A SUNNAH
« Reply #135 on: December 04, 2015, 07:30:18 AM »
 :salam:

The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: Recite Surah Al-Ikhlas and the two last Surahs of the Qur'an (Al-Falaq and An-Nas), in the morning and evening three times, and it will suffice you for everything .

[Abu Dawood and al-Tirmizi]
My Father is greater than I.  Bible, John 14:28

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God ...( 4: 172 )

prepared by faith :)

recitation: http://quran.jalisi.com
  • Global Moderator
  • Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #136 on: December 14, 2015, 04:13:27 AM »

Remembrance  of  Allah :

'Abdullah bin Busr (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: One of the Companions said, "O Messenger of Allah. There are many injunctions of Islam for me. So tell me something to which I may hold fast."

He said, "Keep your tongue wet with the remembrance of Allah."

[At-Tirmidhi].
Sunnah.com reference : Book 16, Hadith 31
Arabic/English book reference : Book 16, Hadith 1438

• Global Moderator
« Reply #137 on: December 16, 2015, 04:51:10 PM »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #138 on: December 31, 2015, 04:37:10 PM »
:sl:

• Global Moderator
« Reply #139 on: February 01, 2016, 04:13:20 PM »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #140 on: June 06, 2016, 09:31:35 AM »

Salman bin 'Amir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

I heard the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) saying, "When one of you breaks his Saum (fasting), let him break it on dates; if he does not have any, break his fast with water for it is pure."

Abu Dawud
reference : Book 9, Hadith 248
Arabic/English book reference : Book 9, Hadith 1238

• Global Moderator
« Reply #141 on: July 26, 2017, 04:33:47 PM »

Fast on Mondays and Thursdays.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #142 on: August 30, 2017, 04:39:21 PM »

try to fast on Arafat day . It's tomorrow . Reward is huge , In'sha Allah .

Abu Qatadah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was asked about the observance of Saum (fasting) on the day of 'Arafah. He said, "It is an expiation for the sins of the preceding year and the current year."

[Muslim].
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 04:41:44 PM by Muslim Woman »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #143 on: September 13, 2017, 05:39:20 AM »

Tomorrow is Thursday. Try to fast. If u missed any fasting in holy Ramadan , make it up now.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #144 on: November 02, 2017, 03:47:59 PM »

For BD people , fasting for Ayamey biz  start  from tomorrow. So, take seheri tonight.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #145 on: December 28, 2017, 12:43:16 PM »

The Practice of Reciting Eighty Durood after Asr on Friday
Q: Is the eighty durood that is recited after Asr on Friday a practice which is established in Deen? Does it have a source in the Hadith of Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam)?​

A: Yes, the practice of reciting eighty durood after Asr on a Friday is established in Deen. This practice is established from the following Hadith of Hazrat Abu Hurairah (radhiyallahu anhu):

وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم من صلى صلاة العصر من يوم الجمعة فقال قبل أن يقوم من مكانه اللهم صل على محمد النبي الأمي وعلى آله وسلم تسليماً ثمانين مرة غفرت له ذنوب ثمانين عاماً وكتبت له عبادة ثمانين سنة (القول البديع عن ابن بشكوال ص399)

Hazrat Abu Hurairah (radhiyallahu anhu) reports that Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said, “The one who performs Asr Salaah on Friday and thereafter recites eighty times before standing up from his place  اللهم صل على محمد النبي الأمي وعلى آله وسلم تسليماً, eighty years of sins are forgiven for him and eighty years of (nafl) ibaadat are written for him”.

It was the practice of many of our Akaabir and Buzrugaan-e-Deen to recite the eighty Durood after Asr on Friday. Great Muhadditheen, the likes of Hazrat Shaikhul Hadith Moulana Muhammad Zakariyya (rahimahullah) and Hazrat Mufti Mahmood Hasan Gangohi Saheb (rahimahullah) of the recent past practised this regularly and diligently, and from the present Muhadditheen, Hazrat Moulana Aaqil Saheb (a senior Muhaddith of India), Hazrat Moulana Yusuf Motala Saheb (a senior Muhaddith of England) and Hazrat Moulana Haroon Abasoomar (a senior Muhaddith of South Africa) حفظهم الله  are of the view that this practice is established.

Shaikh Muhammad Awwaamah حفظه الله, a senior ranking Muhaddith of this era, has also approved of this practice and regarded reciting the eighty Durood after Asr on Friday as permissible. From the Muhadditheen of the past, Allaamah Ibnu Bashkuwaal (a Muhaddith of the sixth century), Allaamah Sakhaawi (a Muhaddith of the tenth century) حمد النبي الأمي وعلى آله وسلم تسليماً ثمانين مرة غفرت له ذنوب ثمانين عاماً وكتبت له عبادة ثمانين سنة (القول البديع عن ابن بشكوال ص399)

Hazrat Abu Hurairah (radhiyallahu anhu) reports that Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said, “The one who performs Asr Salaah on Friday and thereafter recites eighty times before standing up from his place  اللهم صل على محمد النبي الأمي وعلى آله وسلم تسليماً, eighty years of sins are forgiven for him and eighty years of (nafl) ibaadat are written for him”.

It was the practice of many of our Akaabir and Buzrugaan-e-Deen to recite the eighty Durood after Asr on Friday. Great Muhadditheen, the likes of Hazrat Shaikhul Hadith Moulana Muhammad Zakariyya (rahimahullah) and Hazrat Mufti Mahmood Hasan Gangohi Saheb (rahimahullah) of the recent past practised this regularly and diligently, and from the present Muhadditheen, Hazrat Moulana Aaqil Saheb (a senior Muhaddith of India), Hazrat Moulana Yusuf Motala Saheb (a senior Muhaddith of England) and Hazrat Moulana Haroon Abasoomar (a senior Muhaddith of South Africa) حفظهم الله  are of the view that this practice is established.

Shaikh Muhammad Awwaamah حفظه الله, a senior ranking Muhaddith of this era, has also approved of this practice and regarded reciting the eighty Durood after Asr on Friday as permissible. From the Muhadditheen of the past, Allaamah Ibnu Bashkuwaal (a Muhaddith of the sixth century), Allaamah Sakhaawi (a Muhaddith of the tenth century) and Allaamah Ibnu Hajar Makki (a Muhaddith of the tenth century) (rahimahumullah) regarded this practice to be established and therefore included it in their kitaabs prepared on the topic of Durood upon Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam).

We have prepared a kitaab on this topic. This kitaab provides insight into this issue and expels the doubts that people have regarding this practice being an innovation in Deen. The kitaab may be obtained from the Madrasah Taleemuddeen Bookshop or the Al-Haadi Online Bookshop.

Reciting Durood upon Rasulullah ﷺ is regarded as being among the greatest ibaadaat in Deen through which one may acquire the divine love of Allah Ta’ala and the special closeness of His beloved Rasulullah ﷺ. Rasulullah ﷺ said, “Indeed, the people who will be closest to me on the day of Qiyaamah will be those who used to recite the most Durood upon

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 12:45:19 PM by Muslim Woman »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #146 on: December 31, 2017, 08:52:48 AM »

stay away from the culture of   non Muslims .  Don't celebrate their new year.

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Umar said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Whoever imitates a people is one of them.’” (Narrated by Abu Dawood, al-Libaas, 3512. Al-Albaani said in Saheeh Abi Dawood, (it is) hasan saheeh. No. 3401).

Al-Munaawi and al-‘Alqami said: i.e., dressing as they dress, following their way of life in clothes and some of the things they do.

Al-Qaari said: i.e., whoever imitates the kuffaar, such as in how one dresses, etc., or imitates the evil and immoral people, or the Sufis or the righteous, is one of the people whom he imitates, whether they are good or bad.                                                         

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said in al-Siraat al-Mustaqeem: Imaam Ahmad and others quoted this hadeeth as evidence. This hadeeth at the very least implies that it is haraam to imitate them, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“... And if any amongst you takes them [Jews and Christians] as Awliyaa’ [friends, helpers]), then surely, he is one of them…”

[al-Maa’idah 5:51]

This is similar to the view of ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr who said: “Whoever settles in the land of the mushrikeen and celebrates their Nawroz (new year) and Mahrajaan (festival) and imitates them until he dies will be gathered with them on the Day of Resurrection.”

This may be interpreted as referring to absolute imitation which implies kufr and as meaning that imitation in part is therefore haraam; or it may be interpreted as meaning that he is one of them to the extent that he imitates them, whether it is in ideas of kufr, sin or partaking in a ritual. It was narrated from Ibn ‘Umar that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade imitating the non-Arabs and said, “Whoever imitates a people is one of them.” This was also mentioned by al-Qaadi Abu Ya’laa. This was quoted by more than one of the scholars to show that it is makrooh to imitate forms of dress of the non-Muslims which are not known among the Muslims.

See ‘Awn al-Ma’bood Sharh Sunan Abi Dawood.

full post here :

https://islamqa.info/en/21694

• Global Moderator
« Reply #147 on: January 13, 2018, 07:26:59 AM »

Narrated 'Aisha (RA): Whenever the Prophet (peace be upon him) went to bed every night, he used to cup his hands together and blow over it after reciting Surat Al-Ikhlas, Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas, and then rub his hands over whatever parts of his body he was able to rub, starting with his head, face and front of his body. He used to do that three times.

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 66, Hadith 39)

• Global Moderator
« Reply #148 on: January 22, 2018, 04:54:58 AM »

It was narrated that Mu'adhbin Jabal (RA) said: "The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) took my hand and said: 'I love you, O Mu'adh!' I said: 'And I love you, O Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him).'

Then the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: 'Never forget to say in every prayer:

Rabbi a'inni 'ala dhikrika wa shukrika wa husni 'ibadatik

(My Lord, help me to remember You, give thanks to You and worship You well.)"

(Sunan an-Nasa'I, Book 13, Hadith 125)

• Global Moderator
« Reply #149 on: February 05, 2018, 05:18:07 AM »

Hazrat Abu Darda (R.A.) narrates that the Prophet (saw) said:

Whosoever offers 2 rakats of salatud duha (chasht) cannot be counted among the indolent. One who offers 4 rakats is among the devotees. Those who offer 6 rakats at chasht are made immune from all the worries for the whole day. Those who offer 8 rakats are recorded among the pious.

One offering 12 rakats has his house built in Jannat.

(Refer: Fathul Bari, hadith: 1176. Also see Majma’uz Zawaid, vol.2 pg.237 & Targhib, vol.1 pg.466)