Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 17, 2017, 04:48:42 AM

Author Topic: REVIVE A SUNNAH  (Read 31314 times)

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 1839
  • Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!
REVIVE A SUNNAH
« on: April 17, 2012, 03:24:14 PM »
 :salam:

⇨ "SAY JAZAAK ALLAAHU KHAYRAN" ✦

The Messenger of Allaah صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “Whoever has a favor done for him and says Jazaak Allaahu khayran (Allaah reward you with good) has done his utmost to thank him.”

[Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2035 classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi]

The Sunnah is to say جزاك الله خيرا (Jazak Allaahu khair). But we find people saying “Jazak Allaah” only or Jazaks or JZK – which doesn’t mean anything. So, stick to the Sunnah and avoid falling short of it.

THE BEST REPLY TO THOSE WHO SAY "JAZAK'ALLAHU KHAIR"?

"Wa Antum fa Jazakumullahu khayran" which means "And you too, May Allah reward to with good."

When Usayd ibn Hadayr رضي الله عنه said to the Prophet: "O Messenger of Allah جزاك الله خيرا (Jazak'allahu khayran)!" The Prophet said: " وَأَنْتُمْ فَجَزَاكُمُ اللَّهُ خَيْرًا (Wa Antum Fa Jazakumullahu khayran.. And you too, May Allah reward to with good)!"

[Albaani has said that the Hadeeh is Saheeh in al-Saheeha 3096, al-Ta'leeqaatul hisaan al Saheeh ibn Hibbaan 6231]

There is no authentic hadith that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم replied with "Wa iyyakum (وإياكم)” meaning “And goodness to you also”.The correct sunnah is to reply with "Wa Antum fa Jazakumullahu khayran." Lets revive this sunnah in our lives Insha'Allah & motivate others to do the same.

Mobile Share Link - http://on.fb.me/HPcvYk

I Love Allah blog
My Father is greater than I.  Bible, John 14:28

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God ...( 4: 172 )

prepared by faith :)

recitation: http://quran.jalisi.com
  • Global Moderator
  • Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!
Re: REVIVE A SUNNAH
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 05:36:48 PM »

REVIVE A SUNNAH ⇨ "DU'A AT MORNING & EVENING" ✦

Uthman bin `Affan RadiyAllaahu 'Anhu reported: The Messenger of Allah (SallAllaahu 'Alayhi Wa Sallam) said, "He who recites three times every morning and evening:

بسم الله الذي لا يضر مع اسمه شيء في الأرض ولا في السماء وهو السميع العليم

[Bismillahil-ladhi la yadurru ma`as-mihi shai'un fil-ardi wa la fis-sama'i, wa Huwas-Sami`ul-`Alim (In the Name of Allah with Whose Name there is protection against every kind of harm in the earth or in the heaven, and He is the All-Hearing and All-Knowing)]

► Nothing will harm him.'' [Tirmidhi 3388, Hasan Sahih by Albani]

I Love Allah blog

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 03:36:30 AM »

[size=78%] "PLANT YOUR TREES IN PARADISE" ✦[/size]

Do you like trees? Do you know how to plant your trees in paradise? Say SUBHANALLAH, ALHAMDULILLAH and ALLAHU AKBAR many times. And increase your share of the trees of Paradise!

Al-Khaleel Ar-Rahmaan and the Father of the Prophets, Ibraaheem ('alayhi sallam) asked our Prophet Muhammad (sallAllaahu 'alayhy wa sallam) on the night of the Israa' to convey his greetings to this ummah and to tell them the way in which they could increase their share of the trees of Paradise.

At-Tirmidhi reported with a hasan isnaad from Ibn Mas'oud (radiyAllaahu 'anhu) that the Messenger of Allah (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said:

"I met Ibraaheem...and he said, "O Muhammad, tell your ummah that Paradise is a land whose soil is good and its water is sweet. It is an empty plain, which will be planted with SubhanAllaah, Al-Hamdulillaah, and Allaahu Akbar"

[Saheeh al-Jaami' as-Sagheer, 5/34, no. 5028]

Mobile Share Link - http://on.fb.me/IOPzs5

I Love Allah Blog

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 298
  • thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 05:08:41 PM »
 :ws: Great Posts sis :jk: :)
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 01:22:02 AM »

"HELP OTHERS AND SEEKING KNOWLEDGE" ✦

Abu Huraira رضي الله عنه reported: The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, “He who relieves the hardship of a believer in this world, Allah will relieve his hardship on the Day of Judgment.

He who makes easy what is difficult, Allah will make it easy for him in the world and the Hereafter. He who conceals the faults of a Muslim, Allah will conceal his faults in the world and the Hereafter. Allah helps the servant so long as he helps his brother. He who travels a path in search of knowledge, Allah will make easy a path to Paradise.

A people do not gather together in the houses of Allah, reciting the Book of Allah and studying together, except that tranquility will descend upon them, mercy will cover them, angels will surround them, and Allah will mention them to those with Him.

And he who is slow to good deeds will not be hastened by his lineage.”

[Sahih Muslim, Book 35, Number 6518]

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2012, 03:57:26 PM »

DO NOT BETRAY" ✦

Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “Render back the trust to the one who entrusted it to you, and Do Not Betray those who betray you.”

[Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1264; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.] | Mobile Share Link - http://on.fb.me/IbjvPf

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 298
  • thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2012, 06:52:18 PM »
:jk: for sharing sis :)
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 02:17:19 PM »

Makes the  ADHAAN" ✦

The Prophet SallAllaahu 'Alayhi Wa Sallam said, "Whoever makes the adhaan for 12 years, then Paradise becomes obligatory for him, and he has 60 good deeds written for him every day because of his adhaan and 30 good deeds because of his calling of the iqaamah."

[Ibn Majah 728, Sahih by Albani and Hasan by Al Aranout also Silsilah Sahiha 42]

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2012, 04:59:16 PM »

"DO VOLUNTARY PRAYER SECRETLY" ✦

The Prophet SallAllaahu 'Alayhi Wa Sallam said,

"The voluntary prayer of a man where the people cannot see him is equal to 25 voluntary prayers in front of the eyes of the people."

[Sahih Al Jami 3821, Sahih by Albani]

Mobile Share Link - http://on.fb.me/IRVWKB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2012, 12:25:41 AM »

[/font] 
Messenger of Allah, Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said:--

[/font]
''TRY TO PASS YOUR MORNINGS AND EVENINGS IN A STATE WHERE YOUR HEART IS
FREE FROM ALL ILL-FEELINGS, JEALOUSY AND HATRED FOR ANYONE,
[/font]

AND REMEMBER
THAT THIS IS MY SUNNAH, AND HE WHO LOVES MY SUNNAH WILL BE WITH ME IN PARADISE''. [Tirmidhi]

[/font]

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2012, 09:08:57 AM »

THINK FIRST BEFORE SAYING" ✦

Narrated Abu Huraira (radiyAllaahu 'anhu): That he heard Allah's Apostle (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) saying, "A slave of Allah may utter a word without thinking whether it is right or wrong, he may slip down in the Fire as far away a distance equal to that between the east."

[Bukhari: Book 8 Volume 76 Hadith 484]

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2012, 01:16:37 AM »

"HIDE YOUR SINS AND DO NOT PUBLICIZE THEM" ✦

The Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said,

"All the sins of my followers will be forgiven except those of the Mujahirin (those who commit a sin openly or disclose their sins to the people).

An example of such disclosure is that a person commits a sin at night and though Allah screens it from the public, then he comes in the morning, and says, 'O so-and-so, I did such-and-such (evil) deed yesterday,' though he spent his night screened by his Lord (none knowing about his sin) and in the morning he removes Allah's screen from himself."

[Bukhari: Book 8 Volume 73 Hadith 95]

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2012, 02:49:20 PM »

MAKE ABLUTION (WUDHU) WHEN ANGRY" ✦

Satan was created from Fire, so when you are angry make ablution with water!

‘Atiyyah (radiyAllaahu 'anhu) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said, “Anger comes from Satan and Satan was created from fire. Fire is extinguished with water, so if you become angry then perform ablution with water.”

[Sunan Abu Dawud, Book of Manners, Number 4784, Hasan]

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2012, 06:18:26 PM »
DON'T BE ROUGH AND UNKIND" ✦

Narrated Harithah ibn Wahb (radiyAllaahu 'anhu): The Messenger of Allah (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said, “He will not enter Paradise whoever is either coarse or conceited.”

Harithah said, “Coarse means rough and unkind.”

[Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 40, Number 4801]

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2012, 05:15:23 PM »

CONCEAL THE FAULTS OF A MUSLIM" ✦

Uqbah ibn Amir (radiyAllaahu 'anhu) narrated the Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said:

“Whoever sees a fault and conceals it is like the one who brought back to life an infant girl who had been buried alive.”

[Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 40, Number 4891]