Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 17, 2019, 06:05:35 PM

Author Topic: Need your fervent duaas  (Read 1553 times)

• Reputation Power: 145
  • Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!
Need your fervent duaas
« on: August 29, 2011, 11:25:17 AM »
 :salam:

Bismillaah wa-Alhumdulillaah wa Salaatu wa Salaam 'alaa Rasulullaah wa 'alaa 'Alyhi wa Sahbyhi wa Salam

As Salaamu 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakatahu,
I am writing this short note with a lot of sadness in my heart and tears in my heart.... it is past midnight in Colombo, Sri Lanka..... this is to inform you all that my sister Rahmath, husband Mashooth and son Nasser aged 11 passed away while they were returning after Umrah, and thereafter leaving Medina. I just went to Makkah, Medina performed Umrah to bring the eldest son Yasser aged 12+ who survived the accident due to Allaah's Mercy. They were fasting at the time of death on Friday and they are buried in Jannatul Baqi in Medina. Allaah took what belonged to Him azzawajal. We accept the Qadr of Allaah. We are begging of Allaah to be Merciful to them, forgive their sins, widen their graves, make it spacious and comfortable for them, illuminate it and make it a garden of Jannaah. Ameen.

Please remember them in your duas and kindly inform your friends, family etc.. to PLEASE make sincere dua for them to grant them the Highest of Jannaah, ameen! May Allaah azzawajal shower His Mercy on them and overlook their sins, ameen!

This has been a very difficult period for us. May Allaah Azzawajal make it easy for us as well. Death indeed is a destroyer of all pleasures. To Allaah we belong and to Him is our Final return, no doubt. May He out of His Mercy make our last deeds the best one, and take our souls as Mu'mins submitting to His will and unite us with the righteous. Allaahumma Ameen!

Baarakallaahu Feek.

Umm Hasna Firdous Bint Jabir
min Sri Lanka. 
When I first read this ayah and understood it - I realized that getting to Jannah is not easy and it wasn't easy even for the Prophet Mohamed peace be upon him and his companions. I t really touched me deeply and whenever I am down I am remember it and it lifts my spirits: Or de ye think that ye shall enter the Garden (of Bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They encountered suferring and adversity, and were so shaken in spiri that even the Messenger and those of faith who were with him cried, " when (will come) the help of Allah" Ah! verily the help of Allah is (always) near!

:charity:
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 1880
  • Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!
Re: Need your fervent duaas
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 05:04:44 PM »
:sl:

Inna lillahe wa inna lillahe  rajeun.

may  Allah grants them  Jannat ; may Allah gives sabr to the family members.
My Father is greater than I.  Bible, John 14:28

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God ...( 4: 172 )

prepared by faith :)

recitation: http://quran.jalisi.com