Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 17, 2019, 06:22:13 PM

Author Topic: They will suffice as a protection against everything  (Read 1392 times)

• Reputation Power: 145
  • Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!
They will suffice as a protection against everything
« on: August 22, 2011, 02:40:08 PM »
 :salam:

They will suffice as a protection against everything

They will suffice him (as a protection) against everything

{ Qul huwa Allahu Ahad…}        [Al-Ikhlas]
{ Qul auoodhu bi Rabbi alFalaq…..}  [Al-Falaq]
{ Qul auoodhu bi Rabbi alNnas…..}   [An-Nas]

Whoever recites these three times in the morning and in the evening, they will suffice him (as a protection) against everything.

The hadith was reported by Abu Dawood 4/322, and At-Tirmidhi 5/567. See Al-Albanee's Saheeh At-Tirmidhi 3/182

Check other great rewards @ http://GreatRewards.wordpress.com/
When I first read this ayah and understood it - I realized that getting to Jannah is not easy and it wasn't easy even for the Prophet Mohamed peace be upon him and his companions. I t really touched me deeply and whenever I am down I am remember it and it lifts my spirits: Or de ye think that ye shall enter the Garden (of Bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They encountered suferring and adversity, and were so shaken in spiri that even the Messenger and those of faith who were with him cried, " when (will come) the help of Allah" Ah! verily the help of Allah is (always) near!

:charity:
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 1880
  • Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!
Re: They will suffice as a protection against everything
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 06:05:55 PM »
 :salam:

normally I recite these  before go to sleep at night.
My Father is greater than I.  Bible, John 14:28

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God ...( 4: 172 )

prepared by faith :)

recitation: http://quran.jalisi.com