Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 17, 2019, 06:17:01 PM

Author Topic: Excellent dua to Allaah asking cure for sick person  (Read 2550 times)

• Reputation Power: 145
  • Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!
Excellent dua to Allaah asking cure for sick person
« on: August 18, 2011, 01:21:14 PM »
 :salam:

Excellent dua to Allaah asking cure for sick person

[dua-sick-person]

The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam-said:
 Who ever visits a sick person who has not reached his appointed time, then says for him seven times: -
أَسْأَلُ اللَّهَ الْعَظِيمَ رَبَّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ أَنْ يَشْفِيَكَ
I ask Allaah The ‘Atheem (The Supreme), Lord of the magnificent ‘Arsh to cure you -Except that Allaah cures him.
As’alul-laha ‘al-atheema, rabbal ‘arshil átheemi an yashfiyaka
At-Tirmidhi, Abu Dawud. See also Al-Albaani, Sahih At-Tirmidhi 2/210 and Sahihul-Jaami As-Saghir 5/180
When I first read this ayah and understood it - I realized that getting to Jannah is not easy and it wasn't easy even for the Prophet Mohamed peace be upon him and his companions. I t really touched me deeply and whenever I am down I am remember it and it lifts my spirits: Or de ye think that ye shall enter the Garden (of Bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They encountered suferring and adversity, and were so shaken in spiri that even the Messenger and those of faith who were with him cried, " when (will come) the help of Allah" Ah! verily the help of Allah is (always) near!

:charity:
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 1880
  • Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!
Re: Excellent dua to Allaah asking cure for sick person
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 01:30:24 PM »
 :salam:

I was looking for a dau like that  for a bro , his wife has cancer.

:jazakallah:  for sharing.

There is another dua like  that .  I posted it somewhere , have to find it  :lookaround:
My Father is greater than I.  Bible, John 14:28

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God ...( 4: 172 )

prepared by faith :)

recitation: http://quran.jalisi.com