Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2019, 02:00:58 PM

Author Topic: Arabic to English Translation request thread  (Read 4667 times)

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 1885
  • Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!
Arabic to English Translation request thread
« on: June 12, 2011, 01:23:54 AM »
 :salam:

a sis wants to know the meaning of the dua.

pls translate these three duass, plss

لَا اِلٰہَ اِلَّا اللہُ الْحَلِیْمُ الْکَرِیْمُ،سُبْحَانَ اللہِ وَتَبَارَکَ اللہُ، رَبُّ الْعَرشِ الْعَظِیْمِ وَالْحَمْدُ للہِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِیْن

اَللّٰھُمَّ اَنْتَ خَلَقْتَنِیْ وَ اَنْتَ تَھْدِیْنِیْ وَ اَنْتَ تُطْعِمُنِیْ وَاَنْتَ تَسْقِیْنِیْ وَاَنْتَ تُمِیْتُنِیْ وَاَنْتَ تُحْیِیْنِی

یَا وَدُوْدُ، یَا ذَا الْعَرْشِ الْمَجِیْدُ، یَا فَعَالُ لِّمَا تُرِیْدُ، أَسْئَلُکَ بِعِزِّکَ الَّذِیْ لَا یُرَامُ وَ بِمُلْکِکَ الَّذِیْ لَا یُضَامُ وَ بِنُوْرِکَ الَّذِی مَلَائَ اَرْکَانَ عَرْشِکَ اَنْ تَکْفِیْنِیْ شَرَّ کَذَا یَا مُغِیْثُ اَغْثِنِیْ، یَا مُغِیْثُ اَغْثِنِیْ،یَا مُغِیْثُ اَغْثِنِی
My Father is greater than I.  Bible, John 14:28

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God ...( 4: 172 )

prepared by faith :)

recitation: http://quran.jalisi.com
  • Global Moderator
  • Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!
Re: Arabic to English Translation request thread
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 04:32:09 PM »

a  bro  in  IB  forum translated  the duas , may Allah reward  him.

لَا اِلٰہَ اِلَّا اللہُ الْحَلِیْمُ الْکَرِیْمُ،سُبْحَانَ اللہِ وَتَبَارَکَ اللہُ، رَبُّ الْعَرشِ الْعَظِیْمِ وَالْحَمْدُ للہِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِیْن

"La Ilaha Illa Allah Al-halim-ul-karim. Subhana Allah wa tabaraka Allah rabbu-l Archil-Adhim wal-hamdu lillahi rabbi-l-alameen."

There is no god but Allah the Forbearing, the Bountiful; Glory to Allah and blessed be Allah the Lord of the great Throne; And Praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

اَللّٰھُمَّ اَنْتَ خَلَقْتَنِیْ وَ اَنْتَ تَھْدِیْنِیْ وَ اَنْتَ تُطْعِمُنِیْ وَاَنْتَ تَسْقِیْنِیْ وَاَنْتَ تُمِیْتُنِیْ وَاَنْتَ تُحْیِیْنِی

"Allahumma anta khalaqtani wa anta tahdeeni wa anta tot'imoni wa anta tasqini wa anta tomitouni wa anta tohyeeni."

O Allah, You created me and You guide me; You give me food and drink; You make me die and give me life.

یَا وَدُوْدُ، یَا ذَا الْعَرْشِ الْمَجِیْدُ، یَا فَعَالُ لِّمَا تُرِیْدُ، أَسْئَلُکَ بِعِزِّکَ الَّذِیْ لَا یُرَامُ وَ بِمُلْکِکَ الَّذِیْ لَا یُضَامُ وَ بِنُوْرِکَ الَّذِی مَلَائَ اَرْکَانَ عَرْشِکَ اَنْ تَکْفِیْنِیْ شَرَّ کَذَا یَا مُغِیْثُ اَغْثِنِیْ، یَا مُغِیْثُ اَغْثِنِیْ،یَا مُغِیْثُ اَغْثِنِی

"Ya wadood, ya dhal-archi-l-majeed, ya fa'alu lema toreed. As'Aluka be'Izzeka alladhi la yuram wa be mulkika alladhi la yudham wa benurika alladhi mala'a arkaana 'archika, An takfiyani sharra <kadha(*)>. Ya moughithu Aghithni ! Ya moughithu Aghithni !"

(O Allah) you Are the Loving, the Lord of the Throne of Glory, the Doer of what He will, I ask You by your unreachable glory and by your non-removable kingdom, and by your light that filled all the parts of your throne, to protect me from this evil (from the evil of ...(*) ). O succourer (saviour) help me ! O succourer help me !

(*) he mentions the thing he fears.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 04:08:02 PM »

بسم الله الذي لا يضرّ مع اسمه شيءٌ في الأرض ولا في السماء وهو السميعالعليم

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2014, 04:17:10 PM »

ok  , found  the meaning    in  a  site

[/color]"Someone who says 'In the Name of Allah, with whose Name nothing on earth or in the sky can harm. And He is the Hearing and Knowing,' three times a day isn't harmed by anything."[/size]
[/color][/size]
[/color][/size]
[/color] [Related by Tirmidhi, Abu Dawud, and Ibn Maja][/size]