Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2018, 11:49:52 AM

Author Topic: my little sis , jerry :S  (Read 36092 times)

• Reputation Power: 1
  • nadous has no influence.
Re: my little sis , jerry :S
« Reply #165 on: March 10, 2010, 04:15:38 AM »
I understand you very well ... I have a little son of 2 1/2 years who do that kind of things and be sure his sisters/brother feel so bad sometimes...

We can't leave him a seconde without him to do something either bad either dangerous for someone or himself... Mainly his sisters of 6 years is his target , we try to protect her from him often... lol ... But time will pass and i am sure they will change in something good . insh'allah...  just be patient...
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 1865
  • Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #166 on: March 10, 2010, 04:20:04 AM »
 :salam:

... Mainly his sisters of 6 years is his target , we try to protect her from him often... lol ...

sis , why not start a thread : my little son  tom ????

sis nadous , welcome to the forum  :pepsi:   :barakallah:

I posted ur revert  story  here

Canadian Sis embraced Islam

http://theislampath.com/smf/index.php?topic=5588.0;topicseen
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 09:02:57 AM by Muslim Woman »
My Father is greater than I.  Bible, John 14:28

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God ...( 4: 172 )

prepared by faith :)

recitation: http://quran.jalisi.com
« Reply #167 on: March 14, 2010, 02:13:17 PM »
I understand what you mean... My youngest son did bite his sister few days ago and if i wouldn't squeeze his skin he wouldn't let her go... now she as a mark of his teeth in the arm... it is blue with some little cut inside... She was so much crying and not able to push him a way  :( ....

For the teletubbies, my son also watching this... you find them cute me i think they look stupid... lol ... I have bee watching this for 12 years with  my 5 kids... and the cassett never break...  :clol:  I guess i will throw it after this one...
« Reply #168 on: March 14, 2010, 02:15:36 PM »
Thank you sister for you welcoming...

i will search for the thread and i am sure people will laugh till they cry about my son ... I guess he is more then Jerry... She will look like an angel beside him... ;)
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • trusting barely matters.trusting barely matters.
  • !!!TF!!!
« Reply #169 on: March 15, 2010, 10:39:28 AM »
 :pepsi: :popcorn: :ice: for mw and sis nadous.....

i can see that im not the only one who has this problem at house...lol :p :p
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 12:21:03 PM by trusting »
тσgαтнєя 4 єνєя
« Reply #170 on: March 16, 2010, 02:32:02 PM »
:2funny:

yeah i will....but i have to tell jerry to be nice to faith, cuz when she bites someone she never let him go..she press her teeth on his arm until he bleed a little..... :S :S :S :S

it really hurts

Don't worry this will pass with the time... I am sure... And she will become someone very nice and won't believe alll you will tell her ... lol... Compare to my son she is an angel ... When my son bite you can be sure it will bleed.... I am scare one day he took the skin and meat out.... specially on his sister of 6 years.... I told her yesterday.... Beat him if he bite you , punch him and throw him on the floor and run away... lol ... This week she is lucky she as only 3 marks from him... but we are only tuesday...
  • Global Moderator
  • Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #171 on: March 17, 2010, 01:57:10 AM »

.. specially on his sister of 6 years.... I told her yesterday.... Beat him if he bite you , punch him and throw him on the floor

she needs jerry urgently  to help her against Ibrahim   :2funny:

• Global Moderator
« Reply #172 on: April 24, 2010, 02:19:56 AM »

dear trusting , how are u ?  how is little sis ?  U are  not  there with her , she is biting  other sisters now ? 

take care of yourself  and study hard .  :barakallah:

• !!!TF!!!
« Reply #173 on: April 26, 2010, 04:32:29 PM »
 :ws:

im fiiine now and having fun with my new friends..  :teehee: miss u and faith too much...i miss jerry too and my family..i called them today and jerry was crying she want me to com back.. :( i cried when i heard her voice.i cant wait to see her im gonna bite her... :p
тσgαтнєя 4 єνєя
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #174 on: April 26, 2010, 04:52:08 PM »

i cant wait to see her im gonna bite her... :p

hmm ,  eat more  and  exercise  regularly ;  come  back  as  a powerful  / strong  lady ; then try  to  bite her    :)

• Global Moderator
« Reply #175 on: June 27, 2010, 01:04:13 PM »
:sl:

no  news  of  jerry :(

trusting , how are u ? How is little sis ?

• !!!TF!!!
« Reply #176 on: July 03, 2010, 07:24:51 PM »

jerry is fiiiiine...i'm fiiine too  :D :D....i talk to her sometimes in the phone i miss her soo  much..shes really cute still cant spell the words correctly..bt my sis teaches her A B C D ....and she learned to sing a korean song  :teehee: :teehee:   niiiiiice sooooooong  :p :p
тσgαтнєя 4 єνєя
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #177 on: July 05, 2010, 05:36:00 AM »
Salaam

she learned to sing a korean song  :teehee: :teehee: 

teach  her  to sing a bangla  song  :D

• Global Moderator
« Reply #178 on: September 10, 2010, 12:05:57 AM »
:sl:

what jerry is  doing on eid   day ?  biting whom ? :lookaround:

Eid Mubarak  to her  :D

• Global Moderator
« Reply #179 on: May 24, 2011, 05:57:20 AM »

no moe update :(