Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2018, 12:28:26 PM

Author Topic: my little sis , jerry :S  (Read 36095 times)

• Reputation Power: 28
  • trusting barely matters.trusting barely matters.
  • !!!TF!!!
Re: my little sis , jerry :S
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2009, 10:43:04 AM »
13- she never likes to wear long trousers or the short ones..she only likes to wear dresses and skirts inside and outside the home.she likes to feel pretty ,we wonder this thing cuz she looks like boys with her short hair,and her boys behaviour.. :unhuh:  :unhuh:
we get tired when we dressed her. :doh: ..ahh so difficult..first she gets out all her clothes &throws them everywhere ,then she takes 1 hour to pick something but if she feels that u r tired she run away from u & says: heeeey u come &catch me  :joyful: so u have to catch her ..when i catch her  :p  she says i wont wear that thing i dont like it..so i get angry  :mad:  and  tell mom that i cant do that with her, she never listens and if i forced her to wear something she starts  to cry  :cry:  which makes me crazy  :ggrr: and  and she starts kicking me on my tummy...that really hurts  :( :(

14-she always gets all her clothes 2 times in one day  :S then she brings a chair and puts it in front of  the iron  table and starts to iron her clothes  :S , my mom gets mad at her cuz she will burn herself , so we bought an iron toy for her to stop using the real one .. ...our back hurt when she gets her clothes out  cuz she has alot of them and everytime we make them she ruined everthing ...naughty girl she needs  :latehome:
тσgαтнєя 4 єνєя
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • faith. has no influence.
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2009, 03:54:14 PM »

loooooooooooool

:rofl: omg poooor trusing honey ... you need help right now .... you knopw what i would do .. i wiould put her in a room with only one dress ... and if she dont like it she will learn looooooooooooooool

poor sweet heart you need me loool i will help you ... \

i dont care if she bites me ... loool i will do it back loool am use to it ... i always bite kitten my sis looooool

and about the clohes ... your mom should have a key to the door so she cant open it looooooooooool
  • !!!TF!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2009, 05:32:54 PM »
wiould put her in a room with only one dress

loooool  :teehee: :teehee:

oh yeah i need some help here  :D

i forget to tell u something really important  

« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 05:39:30 PM by trusting »
тσgαтнєя 4 єνєя
  • !!!TF!!!
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2009, 05:42:39 PM »
14- she peferr to walk without a shirt than wearing something she doesnt like it..and  most of the times she walks without a shirt ...looooool   :teehee: she refuses to listen to anyone when they tell her go and wear your clothes  :mad: , u re not a boy ..but she does like this  :p :p and says i wooooooooooooooooooooooont

sometimes we dont call her by her real name  :p.. we call her mohammed ( 7amood) she gets nervous  :mad: :mad: and says im not a boy im a girl...loool  :teehee:
тσgαтнєя 4 єνєя
  • Reputation Power: 228
  • graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!
  • Mood: Silly
    Silly
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2009, 12:54:57 PM »
i think  she acts like shes older than her age i cant belive that a girl tHAT IS 3 YEARS OLD WOULD DO THAT CAZ my brother is 3 and he dosent do half of these things mashallah looks like shes hipper active
There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship........
Real eyes realize real lies
always be kind & gentle , never b rude to all, if u will b kind & gentle then u will b loved by all
Life is an Ice Cream ,Enjoy It before it Melts, life is a game ,Play it, Life is a Prize, Win It
  • !!!TF!!!
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2009, 04:41:08 PM »
girl tHAT IS 3 YEARS OLD WOULD DO THAT CAZ my brother is 3 and he dosent do half of these things

well  :D  not all the kids are the same , some of them are so calm & some are so active

jerry is from the second type  :teehee: allah yebarak she is very active she cant stay calm for one minute, and always gets in troubles lol

shes like the little brown mouse from (tom & jerry cartoon) thats why i called her jerry  :teehee:
тσgαтнєя 4 єνєя
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 1865
  • Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2009, 06:06:07 AM »
 :salam:

jerry is from the second type 

what about  keep her busy  in outside activities  so that she can't  crete a
mess inside the house ? Do u have a playgroud ?  Can she ride on cycle or play badminton or skipping a rope  etc there ??

My Father is greater than I.  Bible, John 14:28

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God ...( 4: 172 )

prepared by faith :)

recitation: http://quran.jalisi.com
  • !!!TF!!!
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2009, 10:21:30 AM »
Do u have a playgroud ?  Can she ride on cycle or play badminton or skipping a rope  etc there ??

:ws:

she has 2 small cars and 1 cycle , she ride them sometimes & we should watch her cuz she always hurt herself :S ....but she likes to interrupt what my mom is doing mostly. :mad: ..jerry  always follows my mom everywhere she goes at home.  :lookaround: .if she goes to kitchen she goes there..& if she she goes to the bedroom she goes there too.. etc
тσgαтнєя 4 єνєя
  • !!!TF!!!
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2009, 10:38:43 AM »
:salam:

:inshallah: i'm going to my aunt's home tomorrow  :)...i'll stay there for 1 week or maybe more

so i wont be able to tell u about jerry's activities until i come back to home.. :D

im going to miss her in this week even shes very naughty.. :teehee:
тσgαтнєя 4 єνєя
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • faith. has no influence.
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2009, 11:22:06 AM »

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my sweet sweeet dear trusting  i would loove to help you honey ...

i hope that she calms down ... or if she dont just give her to me ..
tell your mom to give her to me for 1 month ^^
 i will change her in to a swwweeeeeet looooving princess ^^ she would kiss your small little feet ^^
lol

i hope you have fun trusting and i will try to call you remember ok ^^
  • !!!TF!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2009, 09:19:50 PM »
i will change her in to a swwweeeeeet looooving princess

that would be very nice of u my dear :D

today we went to my other aunt's home ...i was so surprised jerry was very calm ..i though she would not be  alright cuz she never spoke or played with the kids there  :(  and yeah as i thought she was tired & little sick :( and suddenly she started to cry & scream loudly i couldnt stop her ,, no one could ..i didnt know what to do :( but finally she calmed  down & came to me to hug her & she slept 
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 09:45:24 PM by trusting »
тσgαтнєя 4 єνєя
  • Reputation Power: 228
  • graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!
  • Mood: Silly
    Silly
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2009, 07:40:41 AM »
awwww
but lol what a naughty girl

lol

but if u give her to faith shell come back asa monster lol :P :P :P
There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship........
Real eyes realize real lies
always be kind & gentle , never b rude to all, if u will b kind & gentle then u will b loved by all
Life is an Ice Cream ,Enjoy It before it Melts, life is a game ,Play it, Life is a Prize, Win It
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 1865
  • Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2009, 04:29:40 PM »
:sl:

haha , still waiting  to know  who wins in the biting competition --faith or jerry  :2funny:
My Father is greater than I.  Bible, John 14:28

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God ...( 4: 172 )

prepared by faith :)

recitation: http://quran.jalisi.com
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • faith is working their way up.faith is working their way up.faith is working their way up.
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2009, 04:47:34 PM »
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor little one .. i would loove to hold her ...

and heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy i always win ... looooooooooool  i will win loooooooooooooooooooll

:rofl:
  • !!!TF!!!
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2009, 09:24:20 AM »
:salam: come back.. i had to delay my shopping to another week..but dont know which week.. :teehee:

:omg: then i'll not let her go inside the home..cuz she'll destroy it..but nooo faith said she would turn her to a sweet princes..,, :teehee:
faith or jerry  
:lookaround: still unknown..the both are too strong  :p [/color]
i always win ... looooooooooool  i will win loooooooooooooooooooll

:clol: so  the winner what does get??   :joyful:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 09:26:10 AM by trusting »
тσgαтнєя 4 єνєя