Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2018, 10:53:21 AM

Author Topic: my little sis , jerry :S  (Read 38703 times)

• Reputation Power: 28
  • trusting barely matters.trusting barely matters.
  • !!!TF!!!
my little sis , jerry :S
« on: October 04, 2009, 11:16:05 PM »
:salam: everyone .... how r u all??  mw finally post it .lol  :D :D

here are some attitudes for my youngest sis..she always gets the control..like what faith do for kitt. :lookaround: .lol
but here the youngest sis gets the biggest huh..aaaah my naughty little sis ..
she's 3 years old but nothing can stop her  :S :S..she's really dangerous lol..
let me tell u some of her evil works..she looks so quiet and cute..but never trust the appearance  :teehee:
u can ask faith about her voice  too lol..nobody can believe that she makes mess in house..

1-when she wakes up  everyday in the morning,she screams loudly that everyone wakes up just for hearing her voice and she says im hungry,give my food right now.  :omg: .u never give me my food and starts to kick all the doors  :S..she's really noisy & i cant remember that we dont feed her  :duno:

2-when she eats &feels  fully she acts like old ppl..she says aaaaah aaaaah my whole body is hurting me..my mom asks her where do u feel pain?she puts her finger on her small tummy  and say here that means she cant eat more and there is no space  :giggling:
has anyone heard that when someone is full his whole body hurts him. :unhuh: .lol

3-sometimes she disappears & dont know where she is but we re sure that she 's doing something..we can hear what shes doing..shes cutting something with scissors.she always hide in small place between the sofa  :sofa: ,when we order her to get out,we foundthat she cut whole her hair  :S..she looks like boys now..cuz she cut her hair more than 7 times..i dont know  where she finds the scissors cuz we always hide them in a high place..

4-jerry loves her little pigeons too much..once my other little sis but shes older than jerry caught one of them..jerry screamed
loudly & pulled it from her hand violently until she took off it wings so badly,poor pigeon i felt so pity for it :(
it couldnt move for months..
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 06:41:46 AM by trusting »
тσgαтнєя 4 єνєя
  • !!!TF!!!
Re: my little sis , jerry :S
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 11:40:09 PM »
5-sometimes when im sleeping i feel something heavy on my tummy,when i get up i see that shes sitting on my tummy and looking at me like shes seeing me for the first time  :S..aaaaah i cant sleep well &feel so tired when she do that   :rubeyes:  :rubeyes: cuz i never can get back to sleep.

6-when we go to my aunts home..there they've twin (2 years old) omg she loves them tooooooooo much.cuz she thinks thats so strange to see two persons looking like each other.she hug them so tightly &kiss them until they cant breath..she likes to bite them  :S :S and when we try to  stop her she catches  them and hit them  :boxing:  poor babies  :(

7-ill tell u  the most terrible thing that she had done.  :S ..once we were watching tv..when she saw us stairing at the tv..she got really awful idea in her small head.  :lookaround: .she climbed on the table of tv..and stand there for a while.my mom said come down honey u will hurt urself ..aaaah  :doh:  but she never listen,,my mom moved towards her and before she reaches her,jerry pushed the tv down the floor  :eek:  :eek:  cuz it was a small tv and she could push it so easily..we were shocked,my mom punished her for 1 week   :latehome:

8-oneday,she disappeared..we searched everywhere but we didnt find her..my dad went out to see if shes at street playing or walking,but he didnt find her..we were so scary,,cuz at those days we heard that someone kidnapped a little girl,,we looked everywhere,but she wasnt anywhere..suddenly we heard my brother shouting and he was so angry..surrrrrrrrrrrrprise..
jerry was sitting in pigeons small cage and destroyed their eggs..i dont how she got inside there cuz its small and tiny place
..oh poor little birds they were so scary from her...
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 06:40:36 AM by trusting »
тσgαтнєя 4 єνєя
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 1868
  • Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 01:05:10 AM »
:sl:

mw finally post it .lol  :D :D 

Thanks for sharing :D

.i dont know  where she finds the scissors cuz we always hide them in a high place..

find the highest place to keep the scissors

my mom punished her for 1 week   

how ??

My Father is greater than I.  Bible, John 14:28

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God ...( 4: 172 )

prepared by faith :)

recitation: http://quran.jalisi.com
  • !!!TF!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009, 06:16:21 AM »
she didnt let her go to my aunt house for 1 week cuz she goes there with my father everyday  :teehee:
& she told us never to give her what she likes....sweets,gums, chips,ice cream and chocolate
  :p
тσgαтнєя 4 єνєя
  • Global Moderator
  • Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2009, 06:20:40 AM »
 :salam:

..she didnt let her go to my aunt house for 1 week

o poor jerry :comfort:

ok trusting , don't  forget about this thread  and keep us updated about her latest activities :D

• !!!TF!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2009, 06:42:36 AM »
9-she doesn't like to see someone talking on the phone..so when she see one of us talking she gives us 2 options
first:giving her the phone to talk to my friend and if i do that . :doh: ..aaaah she never stops talking and run away with phone
second:if i dont give her the phone she will pull the wire and cut the connect.  :omg: .she always does that she pull the wire 3 times in the same calling ..so embarrassing  :-[. once she did that when i was talking to faith .lol

10-i remember when my grandmother was sleeping..jerry brought a big jug (made of steel) and hit her on her head and run away   :mad: ,  :alhamdolillah:  nothing happened to her but it hurt her too much,,at that time nobody was at home except my mom was in the kitchen..when momy heard my grandmother screaming she knew that jerry did something to her and punished her..
(she told us not to talk to her and dont let her watch her daily cartoon movies)

11-once i was reading the newspaper  :D ..i was reaading something interesting so i didnt see her coming to me and hiding something behind her  :duno:  suddenly she moved quickly and hit my face by a knife  :S ..i couldnt   :tomato: ...omg  :omg:  shes a criminal..i was lucky cuz the knife wasnt sharp enough to injure my face...but i have a very small scar on my cheek  :( ..she did that by her nails..shes really dangerous

12-talking about knives..oneday i was talking to faith on the phone,jerry brought a knife and wanted to cut something.i took it from her and hide it..she brought another one and start to play with it.i could take that one too from her..but she never gives up,again she brought another knife and threatened me   :lookaround: saying that if u take it from me i will cut your hand   :eek:  i couldnt do anything cuz she really was going to do that :S,,at this time faith told me to give her the phone to make her feel scary and never bring another knife,,when faith talked to her she threw the phone on me..and put the knife down the floor and run away  :p ..faith got her  :joyful:   ..lol..faith do u remember that??
тσgαтнєя 4 єνєя
  • !!!TF!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2009, 06:48:22 AM »
ok trusting , don't  forget about this thread  and keep us updated about her latest activities

:inshallah: i'll :cool:

jerry needs  :chucks:
тσgαтнєя 4 єνєя
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2009, 06:57:33 AM »
:sl:

..jerry brought a big jug (made of steel) and hit her on her head .. suddenly she moved quickly and hit my face by a knife  

well , these must not  taken as a fun.  Does she watch  fighting movie , horror movies  etc ?  Don't allow her to watch fighting or play any violent  game.   And pl. make sure that  knife and other  sharp things  like scissors  are  kept  out of her reach.

put the knife down the floor and run away  :p ..faith got her  :joyful:   ..lol..faith do u remember that??

wow  faith , how did  u do that ?  trusting , learnt it from her .

• !!!TF!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2009, 07:07:53 AM »
well , these must not  taken as a fun.  Does she watch  fighting movie , horror movies  etc ?  Don't allow her to watch fighting or play any violent  game.   And pl. make sure that  knife and other  sharp things  like scissors  are  kept  out of her reach.

yeah u re right..ow no she doesnt watch these programmes..she doesnt like to watch tv except one movie (telitabies) and this is really nice and cute cuz its for babies ... so i dont know how she does all that[/b][/font]
wow  faith , how did  u do that ?  trusting , learnt it from her

i will .but i cant talk seriously like she do :D
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 07:33:31 AM by trusting »
тσgαтнєя 4 єνєя
  • !!!TF!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2009, 07:36:05 AM »
i think we need              

SUPER NANY  

« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 07:37:46 AM by trusting »
тσgαтнєя 4 єνєя
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • faith. has no influence.
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2009, 11:34:10 AM »

haaaaaaave no fear ... supper nanny is here ... looooooooooooooolll

oooo dear sweet trusting .... i wish i could come and teach your sis a lesson looll

she needs me loool
i would do anything just o get her calm looll

i remember that one loool when i told her to  give trusting the knife ... loool it was funny ... but i did really get mad at her ... loool poor girl ... she  needs to be toughened a bit ^^ lol ... but trusting remember that you get ajar for evry time you get hurt !!! 
god is great ... in  many ways ... just think  evry time you get hurt you have ajar right there for you ^^
you are truly a good sister i know you are ^^ you are a great person ... and you are sweet ... dont let anything change you ...
^^
as for your sis ... just give her to me for a month .. loool ... she will never hurt you ever again ... loool .. i will  teach her evry little single thing loool ...

SUPPER NANNY
FAITH
  • !!!TF!!!
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2009, 12:59:14 PM »
awwwwwwww faith my best friend thank u   :hug:  :hug:  

she  needs to be toughened a bit
just give her to me for a month

i think we failed to teach her a lesson cuz she doesnt care for any punishment & never cries or feel sorry....its really good idea  :thumbsup:  to  bring her to u ,, im sure she will be more calm there..huh  :teehee: but never catch her hand cuz she'll bite u so badly  :omg: :omg:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 01:01:06 PM by trusting »
тσgαтнєя 4 єνєя
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • faith. has no influence.
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2009, 07:36:39 PM »
looooool if she bites  me i will bite her .. then she will know what she did was wrong looooooooooooooool
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2009, 01:46:53 AM »
 :salam:

looooool if she bites  me i will bite her ..

:2funny:   :2funny:   :2funny: 

dear trusting , don't forget to  record the biting competition and let us know who wins  :p

• !!!TF!!!
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2009, 10:18:27 AM »
:2funny:

yeah i will....but i have to tell jerry to be nice to faith, cuz when she bites someone she never let him go..she press her teeth on his arm until he bleed a little..... :S :S :S :S

it really hurts
тσgαтнєя 4 єνєя