Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 08:29:33 AM

Author Topic: Eid Mubarak  (Read 8372 times)

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 1844
  • Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!
Re: Eid Mubarak
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2010, 12:21:48 AM »
:sl:

রমজানের ঐ রোজার শেষে এলো খুশির ঈদ  '  Eid Mubark  as  Salaam ঈদ  মোবারক  আস  সালাম  
Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) never proceeded (for the  prayer) on the Day of 'Id-ul-Fitr unless he had eaten some dates.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 07:10:19 AM by Muslim Woman »
My Father is greater than I.  Bible, John 14:28

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God ...( 4: 172 )

prepared by faith :)

recitation: http://quran.jalisi.com
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • MuslimahBarb has no influence.
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2010, 12:03:34 AM »
 :ws:

Thanks Sis!! I hope you had a wonderful Eid today!!  :tea:
  • Global Moderator
  • Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2010, 03:44:08 AM »

woww  what  a nice  surprise :D

Welcome back  sis :)

thanks  for  the tea :D

• Reputation Power: 0
  • maymay_mcmay hides in shadows.
  • instagram: maymay_mcmay
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2010, 07:26:49 AM »
EID MUBAAAAARIK   

:pepsi: :tea:  :bikefall: :riding: :bump:

:joyful: :joyful: :joyful:
@maymay_mcmay
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2010, 06:21:43 AM »

Bangladeshi  Muslims are offering  Eid  Salat  on  streets  as  mosques  were  overcrowded.

hey , give  me  a hug :D

« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 06:48:16 AM by Muslim Woman »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2010, 02:11:44 AM »

Eid Mubarak to all :)

May  Allah accepts  Hajj , Qurbani and prayers of the Muslims . Ameen.

• Reputation Power: 13
  • faith. has no influence.
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2010, 11:40:02 PM »
EID MUBARICK TO ALL ... :D

SORRY i haven't been on for long ... but trying my best ...

eid mubarick y friends

:pepsi: for everyone
  • Reputation Power: 145
  • Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2010, 06:59:31 AM »
 :ws:

lloooool i just saw this thread!!!

BELATED EID MUBARAK LOOOOOL!
When I first read this ayah and understood it - I realized that getting to Jannah is not easy and it wasn't easy even for the Prophet Mohamed peace be upon him and his companions. I t really touched me deeply and whenever I am down I am remember it and it lifts my spirits: Or de ye think that ye shall enter the Garden (of Bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They encountered suferring and adversity, and were so shaken in spiri that even the Messenger and those of faith who were with him cried, " when (will come) the help of Allah" Ah! verily the help of Allah is (always) near!

:charity:
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2011, 05:36:36 PM »
 :salam:

রমজানের ঐ রোজার শেষে এলো খুশির ঈদ  '  Eid Mubark  as  Salaam ঈদ  মোবারক  আস  সালাম  

Salaam  & Eid Mubarak

Taqabbal Allaahu minnaa wa minkum

(May Allaah accept [the fast and worship] from us and from you

Ameen
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 07:10:59 AM by Muslim Woman »

• Reputation Power: 0
  • maymay_mcmay hides in shadows.
  • instagram: maymay_mcmay
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2011, 09:53:22 PM »
WOOHOO!
@maymay_mcmay
  • Reputation Power: 145
  • Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2011, 09:19:49 AM »

When I first read this ayah and understood it - I realized that getting to Jannah is not easy and it wasn't easy even for the Prophet Mohamed peace be upon him and his companions. I t really touched me deeply and whenever I am down I am remember it and it lifts my spirits: Or de ye think that ye shall enter the Garden (of Bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They encountered suferring and adversity, and were so shaken in spiri that even the Messenger and those of faith who were with him cried, " when (will come) the help of Allah" Ah! verily the help of Allah is (always) near!

:charity:
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2011, 02:55:43 AM »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2011, 03:08:29 PM »

Desperate to go home before the Eid-ul-Azha, a huge number of holidaymakers are travelling on the roof of an express train.

The photo was taken at the Airport Railway Station in the capital Saturday morning.

At least eight people have died after falling off the roofs of two trains in Bogra and Tangail , Bangladesh.

They were going home to observe Eid-ul-Azha with their dear ones.

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/latest_news.php?nid=33456

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2011, 12:18:17 AM »

The cow is a gentle animal – or is it? : Encounters at Dhaka’s Eid cattle market

Stranded in the middle: the unwilling and stubborn cow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2012, 05:38:16 PM »

Eid Mubarak As Salaam

ঈদ মোবারক আস সালাম

Jilapi , a sweet item - popular in Bangladesh