Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2019, 03:57:03 PM

Author Topic: The Virtual Quran  (Read 1785 times)

• Reputation Power: 145
  • Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!
The Virtual Quran
« on: November 16, 2008, 03:14:15 PM »
 :salam:

Here is an awesome website: 

www.quranflash.com

Now this is a virtual quran and you can actually flip the pages with the mouse....there are alot of options.  First you can choose to enter the website in english or arabic.

Once inside, you have the choice of choosing what kind of mushaf you want like with tajweed or with tafseer on the sides, you can choose the regular mushaf or you can even choose one for kolone or warsh which are different readings.  The surah table of contents is available so you choose which surah you want.  There are many options to choose from...

I just noticed that they must be working on the site cuz the link to enter says enter to old site and the link for the new site is not working but even the old site looks decent.

The downside is that you can't listen - I mean there is no audio but its a cool virtual quran if you don't have a quran available and you wanna read.

Enjoy!

When I first read this ayah and understood it - I realized that getting to Jannah is not easy and it wasn't easy even for the Prophet Mohamed peace be upon him and his companions. I t really touched me deeply and whenever I am down I am remember it and it lifts my spirits: Or de ye think that ye shall enter the Garden (of Bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They encountered suferring and adversity, and were so shaken in spiri that even the Messenger and those of faith who were with him cried, " when (will come) the help of Allah" Ah! verily the help of Allah is (always) near!

:charity:
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 1885
  • Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!
Re: The Virtual Quran
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 09:10:40 AM »
 :salam:

thanks for sharing  :barakallah:
My Father is greater than I.  Bible, John 14:28

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God ...( 4: 172 )

prepared by faith :)

recitation: http://quran.jalisi.com