Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2019, 02:56:16 PM

Author Topic: Listen and Learn!!!  (Read 2795 times)

• Reputation Power: 145
  • Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!Charity is awe-inspiring!
Listen and Learn!!!
« on: November 06, 2008, 01:32:20 PM »
 :salam:

Just wanted to recommend two excellent sites where you can listen to any part of the Quran and it has alot of other options as you will see below.

the first website was nice when i could actually get a response from the server  :2funny: it is:

www.reciter.org

This website is for the Electronic Reciter.  You choose the interface language and then download the software.  You can select a range of verses and which ever surah you want, how many times you want to repeat each ayah and how many times you want to repeat the whole range that you chose and lastly you can choose if you want it to read continuously or stop for a certain amount of time between the verse or stop for just the duration of the verse.  Oh i forgot you can choose from different reciters including Huthaifi.

now the other site is called:

www.quranexplorer.com

it is similar to the first one but this one you don't have to download anything and it seems to work whenever I need it and it has very similar options but it has the addition of translation in Urdu, English and some other languages.

Now when do I use the websites??

Well I use them for memorization.  Before I memorize I have to listen to Sheikh Huthaifi read it a couple of times at least being sure to read every word as he does. 

This is very important for good memorization and pronunciation and even good plain reading(tilaawa).

When I first read this ayah and understood it - I realized that getting to Jannah is not easy and it wasn't easy even for the Prophet Mohamed peace be upon him and his companions. I t really touched me deeply and whenever I am down I am remember it and it lifts my spirits: Or de ye think that ye shall enter the Garden (of Bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They encountered suferring and adversity, and were so shaken in spiri that even the Messenger and those of faith who were with him cried, " when (will come) the help of Allah" Ah! verily the help of Allah is (always) near!

:charity:
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 1885
  • Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim Woman is awe-inspiring!
Re: Listen and Learn!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 02:24:53 PM »
 :salam:

:jazakallah:   

:inshallah:  will try to  listen 
My Father is greater than I.  Bible, John 14:28

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God ...( 4: 172 )

prepared by faith :)

recitation: http://quran.jalisi.com
  • Reputation Power: 302
  • hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Allah is ONE!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 04:13:37 PM »
Assalaamu'alaykum,

SubhanaAllah!  I can't believe you just put this post!!!  Allah ybarak!  I was just thinkin to myself this mornin on the way to the mall about this site!!  SubhanAllah!  tabarakAllah and then you post the site~!  :teehee:

Allah ybarak!  Is a nice thing to learn and practice from...huthaifi is the best for tajweed tabarakAllah!

:hope:

I bear witness that Allah is the only One Worthy of worship and Mohammad sallaAllahu 'alayhi wa sellem is the Servant and Messenger of Allah.
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Reza has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2008, 10:30:23 PM »
moderate Flash media works. i think we could buy more effective softs fro PC.

tanx for your post. it is great :barakallah:
خوار و ذلیل نشد ملتی مگر که در خانه با دشمن جنگید
سُبْحانَکَ یا لا اِلهَ اِلاّ اَنْتَ الْغَوْثَ الْغَوْثَ خَلِّصْنا مِنَ النّارِ یا رَبِّ
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Girl25 has no influence.
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 02:45:00 AM »
 :jazakallah: for the link
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 298
  • thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2009, 05:19:06 PM »
:ws:

:jk: for posting
  • Reputation Power: 228
  • graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!
  • Mood: Silly
    Silly
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2009, 05:45:24 AM »
 :mashallah:

thank u moo0o0o0m
There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship........
Real eyes realize real lies
always be kind & gentle , never b rude to all, if u will b kind & gentle then u will b loved by all
Life is an Ice Cream ,Enjoy It before it Melts, life is a game ,Play it, Life is a Prize, Win It
  • Reputation Power: 228
  • graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!
  • Mood: Silly
    Silly
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2009, 01:02:43 PM »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship........
Real eyes realize real lies
always be kind & gentle , never b rude to all, if u will b kind & gentle then u will b loved by all
Life is an Ice Cream ,Enjoy It before it Melts, life is a game ,Play it, Life is a Prize, Win It