Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 23, 2019, 10:59:03 PM

Author Topic: Qura'an As mother of all Miracles  (Read 1982 times)

• SiStEr SnOwY aKa Ze BoDy-GuArD oF T.I.P!
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • >Soulja Gyal< might someday be someone...>Soulja Gyal< might someday be someone...>Soulja Gyal< might someday be someone...>Soulja Gyal< might someday be someone...
  • GoOd BaBy- GyaL
Qura'an As mother of all Miracles
« on: April 04, 2007, 04:11:36 PM »
Salamualikum.

Qur'an as Mother of All Miracles

Prophet Muhammad {peace be on him) categorically said in one of his sayings that the Quraan is the miracle bestowed on him by Allah Almighty:

Narrated Abu Hurairah: The Prophet (peace be on him) said, "Every Prophet was given miracles because of which people believed but what I have been given is the Divine inspiration which has been revealed to me. So, I hope that my followers will out-number the followers of the other Prophets on the Day of Resurrection.'

In fact, in answer to those who were asking Prophet Muhammad (peace be on him) for a miracle. Allah asked him to answer them as follows:

"Is it not enough for them that we have sent down to you (O Muhammad) the book (Qur'an), which is rehearsed to them. Verily in it is a mercy and reminder to those who believe.’

As proof of Divine and miraculous nature of the Holy Qur’aan, two arguments are advanced by Allah Himself:

* the fact that the Prophet was unlettered

‘Those who followed the Messengers, the Prophet who can neither read nor write (i.e. Muhammad) they find written in the Torah and the Injil (Gospel).’

* The testimony of the Qur’aan to the effect that Muhammad (peace be on him) could never have composed the contents of the Holy Qur'an; he could not have been its author:

"Neither did you (O Muhammad) read any book before it (the Qur'an) nor did you write (any book) with your right hand, in that case the followers of falsehood might have doubted."

The Immediate Ayah i.e. verse, states categorically that the Qur'an is the miracle for men of wisdom, people with literary and spiritual insight who are honest to themselves:

"Verily, here (in Qur'an) are signs (miracles) self-evident in the hearts of those endowed with knowledge and none but the unjust shall reject our signs (miracles."

Identifying Allah's Miracle
Five conditions have to be met by an event to qualify as a miracle from Allah.

1. That no one except Allah, the Lord and Master of the worls, is able to do it by Himself or through any of His messengers.

2. That the incident breaks the usual norms and differs from the law of nature.

3. That it serves as a proof for the trust and claim of the messenger

4. That it happened in accordance with the messenger’s claim, and

5. The the event happens through the messenger and no one else.

The stand of Islam on miracles is that it is exclusive for the messengers and apostles of Allah. He honoured them with the ability to perform certain feats by His leave. Apart from messengers and apostles of Allah, certain human beings, at one time or the other, were also honoured to perform wonders similar to the miracles of the messengers of Allah. This is distinguished from magic, whose source is Satan and which is wrought by evil men and women.

Dr. Kamil Kayejo Oloso

Ma'assalama
'WiThOuT qUrA'aN tHeReZ nOtHiNg,QuRa'An Iz, Ma LyF, Da WiZdOm Of Da QuRa'An,OnE wOrLd Of WiZdOm  :cool:  :boxing:'

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 1875
  • Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!
Re: Qura'an As mother of all Miracles
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 05:24:43 PM »
:salam:

See how the Atlantic and Indian Oceans meet...

Just when I was getting happy with Barbados and Trinidad, a good friend sent me this photograph he took while on a flight from Capetown to Johannesburg in South Africa.

What you see is where and how the Indian and Atlantic oceans meet at "Cape Agulhas" exactly as the verses of the Noble Qur'aan have described.

55:19. He released the two seas, they meet.

55:20. Between them is a barrier so neither of them transgresses.

55:21. So which is it of the favours of your Lord do you deny?
One's water is blue, cold and sweet while the other is more green, warm and salty. They don't cross their limits, yet man transgresses daily.

May Allah Almighty forgive us. Aameen

‪#‎MaashaaAllah‬ ‪#‎Tabarakallah‬ ‪#‎Subhanallah‬
My Father is greater than I.  Bible, John 14:28

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God ...( 4: 172 )

prepared by faith :)

recitation: http://quran.jalisi.com