Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 18, 2018, 03:56:45 AM

Author Topic: Today's Hadith  (Read 362577 times)

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 1861
  • Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!
Re: Today's Hadith
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2008, 06:47:07 AM »
 :salam:

He who is well mannered will have a palace built for him in the loftiest parts of Paradise. (Tirmizi)

collected from homepage :)

"Let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day either speak good or keep silent, and let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day be generous to his neighbor, and let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day be generous to his guest."

Narrated by Al-Bukhari and Muslim

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that a man said to the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him):

"Advise me!" The Prophet said, "Do not become angry and furious." The man asked (the same) again and again, and the Prophet said in each case, "Do not become angry and furious."

Narrated by Al-Bukhari.

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?c=Article_C&cid=1212925374057&pagename=Zone-English-Living_Shariah%2FLSELayout
My Father is greater than I.  Bible, John 14:28

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God ...( 4: 172 )

prepared by faith :)

recitation: http://quran.jalisi.com
  • Global Moderator
  • Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2008, 04:56:55 AM »

"There is a polish for everything that removes the rust and the polish for the
 rust-of- heart is the dhikr (remembrance) of God."

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2008, 03:11:10 PM »

Hadith Of The Day

Do not accuse people of sins, because you do not know if they have already repented and God has already forgiven them. (Tirmizi)

bro champ , thanks a lottttttttttttttt  for sharing this wonderful  hadith.    :inshallah:
I will share  it with  friends &  relatives... :jazakallah:

• Reputation Power: 302
  • hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Allah is ONE!!!
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2008, 07:39:43 AM »
Assalaamu'alaykum,

Yes, champ that is an excellent hadith tabarakAllah!  Many people also say that Allah will never forgive so and so and yet, He already has according to the sahihaan.  SubhanAllah! (kudsi hadith even where Allah says, "Who says I will not forgive ...")

barakAllahu feek

Here are ahadith :)

"All of you are responsible and all will be questioned about their responsibilities."  (Agreed upon)

"If Allah guides anybody to Islam through your effort, it will be better for you more than red camels"  (i.e. better than any amount of wealth). 
Bukhari and Muslim

:hope:
I bear witness that Allah is the only One Worthy of worship and Mohammad sallaAllahu 'alayhi wa sellem is the Servant and Messenger of Allah.
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Girl25 has no influence.
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2008, 10:09:56 PM »
"Verily the creation of any one of you takes place when he is assembled in his mother's womb; for forty days he is as a drop of fluid, then it becomes a clot for a similar period. Thereafter, it is a lump looking like it has been chewed for a similar period. Then an angel is sent to him, who breathes the ruh (spirit) into him. This Angel is commanded to write Four decrees: that he writes down his provision (rizq), his life span, his deeds, and whether he will be among the wretched or the blessed.

I swear by Allah - there is no God but He - one of you may perform the deeds of the people of Paradise till there is naught but an arm's length between him and it, when that which has been written will outstrip him so that he performs the deeds of the people of the Hell Fire; one of you may perform the deeds of the people of the Hell Fire, till there is naught but an arm's length between him and it, when that which has been written will overtake him so that he performs the deeds of the people of Paradise and enters therein."
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Girl25 has no influence.
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2008, 10:11:26 PM »
Had We sent down this Quran on a mountain, you would certainly have seen it falling down, splitting asunder because of the fear of Allah, and We set forth these parables to men that they may reflect.
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2008, 08:58:42 AM »

Had We sent down this Quran on a mountain, you would certainly have seen it falling down, splitting asunder because of the fear of Allah, and We set forth these parables to men that they may reflect.

Is this  a hadith  or from   Quran ?

• Reputation Power: 302
  • hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!hope is awe-inspiring!
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Allah is ONE!!!
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2008, 08:43:05 AM »
Assalaamu'alaykum,

This is an aya from the Quran in Al-Hashr, Chapter  59:21

:)

:hope:

I bear witness that Allah is the only One Worthy of worship and Mohammad sallaAllahu 'alayhi wa sellem is the Servant and Messenger of Allah.
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2009, 02:07:57 AM »
:sl:

The Prophet said about faith, that it “is made up of over sixty branches:
 the highest of which is the belief in the oneness of Allah, i.e., there is no God but Allah,
and the lowest in the scale of worship is removing obstacles from people's way.”

http://www.readingislam.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-AAbout_Islam/AskAboutIslamE/AskAboutIslamE&cid=1123996016518
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 02:10:01 AM by Muslim Woman »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2009, 04:10:12 PM »

Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "Pride is the rejection of the truth and looking down at people"

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?c=Article_C&cid=1178193467602&pagename=Zone-English-Living_Shariah%2FLSELayout#s6

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2009, 01:21:28 PM »

got this  through email :

The Holy Prophet (SAW) Said:

1) Four things that make your body sick:
a) Excessive talking
b) Excessive sleeping
c) Excessive eating and
d) Excessive meeting other people

2) Four things that destroy the body:
a) Worrying
b) Sorrow (Sadness/Grief)
c) Hunger
d) Sleeping late in the night

3) Four things that dry the face & take away its happiness:
a) Lying
b) Being disrespectful / impudent (insisting on something wrong knowingly)
c) Arguing without adequate knowledge & Info rmation.
d) Excessive immorality (doing something wrong without fear).

4) Four things that increases the wetness of face & its happiness:
a) Piety
b) Loyalty
c) Generosity (being kind)
d) To be helpful to others without he/she asking for that.

5) Four things that stop the Rizq (Sustenance) :
a) Sleeping in the morning (from Fajr to sunrise)
b) Not Performing Namaz or Ir-regular in Prayers
c) Laziness / Idleness
d) Treachery / Dishonesty

6) Four things that bring / increase the Rizq:
a) Staying up in the night for prayers.
b) Excessive Repentance
c) Regular Charity
d) Zikr (Remembrance of Allah / God).

The Holy Prophet (SAW), Also said to communicate to others even if you listen One Verse (Ayaah) & this one verse will stand on the Day of Judgment for intercession.
The Holy Prophet (SAW) said, Stop doing everything during the Azaan, even reading the Quran, the person who talks  during the Azaan will not be able to say the Kalima E Shahada on his/her death bed....

**READ THIS DUAA FOR BETTER LIFE**

Allah-Humma- A'a inni- ala- Zikrika -wa Shuk-rika wa husne-Ibaadatik A very powerful Dua'a has been sent to you. Imagine if 1000 people read it just because of you. Jazakallah. BECAUSE ONLY you will seek goodness.   

• Reputation Power: 228
  • graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!graygen girl is awe-inspiring!
  • Mood: Silly
    Silly
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2009, 09:31:35 PM »
 :jazakallah: :barakallah: thanks for sharing :) :) :)
There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship........
Real eyes realize real lies
always be kind & gentle , never b rude to all, if u will b kind & gentle then u will b loved by all
Life is an Ice Cream ,Enjoy It before it Melts, life is a game ,Play it, Life is a Prize, Win It
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2009, 06:06:20 PM »

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) taught us, as narrated by ‘Omar

"If anybody has to take an oath, he should swear only by Allah." The people of Quraysh used to swear by their fathers, but the Prophet said, "Do not swear by your fathers."  (AlBukhari  58 #177).

source: islamonline.net

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2009, 11:48:24 AM »

“Verily Allah and His angels, even the ant in its hole and the fish in the sea, verily (they all) pray for he who teaches people good.” (Authentic, narrated by Tabraanee).

http://myislamweb.com/forum/index.php?topic=18622.msg148446#msg148446

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2010, 01:49:56 AM »

Abdullah ibn Umar reported that God's Messenger (PBUH) said:

“Do not marry only for a person's looks, for their beauty might become a cause of moral decline. Do not marry for the sake of wealth, as this may become a source of sin. Marry rather on the grounds of religious devotion.”

(Quotes on marriage from Tirmidhi)