Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 08:32:07 AM

Author Topic: Today's Hadith  (Read 248898 times)

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 1844
  • Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!
Today's Hadith
« on: November 22, 2007, 12:06:06 AM »
 :salam:

Blessed are the ones who rely on Allah and have surrendered themselves before His will,

who are grateful in prosperity and patient in adversity.

-The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Shu'aib bin Se'nam

From "The Bounty of Allah." Hadith translated by Aneela Khalid Arshed.
My Father is greater than I.  Bible, John 14:28

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God ...( 4: 172 )

prepared by faith :)

recitation: http://quran.jalisi.com
  • Global Moderator
  • Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!Muslim  Woman is awe-inspiring!
Re: Today's Hadith
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 09:07:44 AM »

Renewing peace between two aggrieved parties surpasses ritual praying, fasting, and almsgiving.

-The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Abu Darda'a

From "The Bounty of Allah," Hadith translated by Aneela Khalid Arshed

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 298
  • thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!thechamp is awe-inspiring!
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 05:13:14 PM »
:ws:
nice :)

:jazakallah: for sharing
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 03:04:54 AM »

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "I am the nearest of all the people to the son of Mary, and all the prophets are paternal brothers, and there has been no prophet between me and him (i.e. Jesus)."

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 55, Number 651:
http://www.muslimsforjesus.org/Jesus%20in%20Hadith/jesusinhadith.htm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 08:35:04 AM »

"Treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers."

From the last sermon of Prophet Mohammed (p)

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 04:53:03 PM »

The Merciful is kind to those who are merciful. If you show compassion to your fellow creatures in this world, then those in heaven shall be compassionate toward you.

-The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as narrated by Abd'Allah bin Amr

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 12:27:49 AM »

A Bedouin came to the Prophet and said, "Tell me of such a deed as will make me enter Paradise, if I do it."

The Prophet (pbuh) said, "Worship Allah, and worship none along with Him, offer the (five) prescribed compulsory prayers perfectly,
 pay the compulsory Zakat, and fast the month of Ramadan."

The Bedouin said, "By Him, in Whose Hands my life is, I will not do more than this."

When he (the Bedouin) left,the Prophet said, "Whoever likes to see a man of Paradise, then he may look at this man."

-Hadith narrated by Abu Huraira

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2008, 10:48:41 AM »

"Whoever guides (another) to a good deed will get a reward similar to the one who performs it."

Sahih Muslim

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2008, 03:46:55 AM »

Those who maintain kinship with the detached, who continue to provide for those who let them down and willingly forgive their oppressors, shall indeed excel both in this world and the next.

-The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by 'Uqbah bin Amir

From "The Bounty of Allah." Hadith translated by Aneela Khalid Arshed

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2008, 06:19:29 PM »

-- a must read hadith for  all married sisters  lol   :pepsi:

Hind Bint `Utbah complained to the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) about the greediness of Abu Sufian (her husband) and asked whether she was allowed to take from his money without his knowledge.

So the Prophet said,
"Take what you and your children normally need
(without telling Abu Sufian)."

(Al-Bukhari)

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2008, 04:59:12 PM »

When you see the misfortune of your brother, do not rejoice, for Allah may save him and afflict you with the same misfortune.

-The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Wa'silah bin al-Asqa'a

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2008, 02:46:43 AM »

The best dhikr is: "There is no god but Allah"; and the best invocation: "All praise is due to Allah."

-The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Ja'bir bin Abd'Allah
From "The Bounty of Allah."

Hadith translated by Aneela Khalid Arshed

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2008, 04:42:41 PM »

Good conjecture is a gift from divine grace.

-The Prophet Muhammad (p) , as reported by Abu Hurairah

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2008, 06:19:19 PM »

The strong man is not the good wrestler; the strong man is only the one who controls himself when he is angry.

-Prophet Muhammad (p) ,

from Sayings of Muhammad (p) by Prof. Ghazi Ahmad

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2008, 05:06:41 PM »

The Almighty Allah says: "For the righteous I have prepared that which no eyes have envisioned and no hearts conceived.

Search all you want, no living soul shall ever perceive what ultimate bliss is concealed from them."

-The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Abu Hurairah